Weshookhands' CAS shenanigans

weshookhands

[13] Hero
Okay, so I decided to post some of my stuff. Critique is always welcome.

Starting things off with Jeanne Dark:

Last edited:
Very interesting stuff on display here ! Helmoot lol, he looks like the guy from Life of Brian from the MPythons, very well done both technically and aesthetically, fatstonishing :) the swamp/aqua guy is kinda cool too, funny you use the brim as i did on my fish warriors...the other two are good albeit one is confusing 4 me (jeanne d'arc bettle horns ?). Sticker and Exeq use shows you are no beginner, and you know how to use eq to add pop to your theme...maybe some more work on colors and patterns which are a bit "in your face" :) cheers to a very good debut !

Very interesting stuff on display here ! Helmoot lol, he looks like the guy from Life of Brian from the MPythons, very well done both technically and aesthetically, fatstonishing :) the swamp/aqua guy is kinda cool too, funny you use the brim as i did on my fish warriors...the other two are good albeit one is confusing 4 me (jeanne d'arc bettle horns ?). Sticker and Exeq use shows you are no beginner, and you know how to use eq to add pop to your theme...maybe some more work on colors and patterns which are a bit "in your face" :) cheers to a very good debut !
Thank you! Your suggestions are much appreciated. Could you elaborate on the "in your face" part? I find it challenging to not stylize over the top but to still retain readability in matches...

Also I swear I didn't steal your aquatic fins idea lol. All of the above characters have been on my HD for quite some time. Your work is heavily inspiring nonetheless!

Last edited:
Really nice and sexy with the bareback sticker :) oh and i love when someone values my stuff enough to borow a thikng or two, or recreate a CAs.

The last one is too over the top, even for my tastes lol, but others are good!
thanks for actually using the visor tech i showcased on fishlik and man using the stain sticker is a hairy good idea, i sweat...swear :)
Toyr bionic commando / fallout arm build is credible and needed work i can tell...

Back