What Are You Listening To?

Do you smoke weed?

• Total voters
Best.........Shit.........EVAAAR!!!!!

* I never realized how many different remixes there were of this song. The one above is the "Freakin' Bitch Mix".

Dante Ross Mix-

Lethal Freak Mix-

Josh A's Beast on a Leash Mix-

One Shot Remix-

Well, I could handle anything from the most openly vile remarks to the most subtle trolls and all the nonsense in between from your players. But when you yourself won't even let me play, let alone enjoy the game anymore I think I have to call it a day.

So, Soul Calibur, though I'll just have to say goodbye for now, I leave you with this.

First off, Faith No More;
Takes me back, this one, to our earliest time.

Secondly, this was entitled "Best movie Fight"... Should be plural, fights, really, ah well;
Never actually listened to this while playing, but thinking of you, made me think of this video.
"Cut my life into pieces, this is my last resort."

Couple more parts for this, if you like;

"Give it all."
"Hell Yeah."

And lastly, some more Drowning Pool;
Just because.

Was fun while it lasted. Back to Marvel, I guess, Capcom may have let me down there as well, at least I can actually play... Enjoy it.

Rest easy, my PS3 table, you're safe again, for now.

:sc1crv1: :sc2nec1: :sc2nm1:
:sc1yos1: :sc2asta3: :sc2liz6: :sc4app1:

:sc5sc: :sc5aon1: :sc5se:

Just saw the trailer for this movie, Flight, and I'm going to go see it because it has Denzel Washington and this song in it!

Haven't heard that song in so long but it still rawks hard as shit!

Just saw the trailer for this movie, Flight, and I'm going to go see it because it has Denzel Washington and this song in it!

Haven't heard that song in so long but it still rawks hard as shit!
Yo, all I know is after kicking it with you, majority of what I listen to has been Rihanna.

Also, currently listening to is
Lil' Wayne FT J. Cole | Green Ranger

Back