What if? A fanfic series inspired by Marvel comics

Starscream

[09] Warrior
In a world similar to universe 616 the Dr.Doom of this world Discovered a fragment of the cursed sword in a cave near Latveria. After Thoroughly researching this [as doom always does] doom knew all that there was to know about Soul Edge and Soul Calibur.

Within the next 13 years Doom had sought out all the fragments of Soul Edge and Soul Calibur alike [amongst other things Doom does]. And used his vast technological and mystical knowledge to create a suit that could resist Soul Edge's will and allow him to wield Soul Calibur.

Meanwhile, Loki had been creating a new cursed sword over the course of 500 years. Manipulating the inhabitants of the world into hateful murders time and time again. Same as soul edge, all the hate and death cause the sword to soak in the blood and souls of those slain and develop it's own will. Loki lead Carnage in the direction of the new soul edge.

And then I got writers block....
Hell I don't even have dialogue. Feel free to steal this idea, just let me read and edit what you write [I'm a better editor than writer].

That would be dope. I like the idea of Marvel X Soul Calibur crossover. I can imagine Thor battling the like of Siegfried, Mitsurugi, Nightmare, and Algol. That would be epic. But another idea I would come up with would be a crossover between Soul Calibur and the X-Men, in which Soul Calibur characters inherit mutant powers i.e. Kilik being Gambit, Mitsurugi as Wolverine, and Xianghua as Rogue. Come to think of it, I might work on that one after I finish one of my fanfics.

My favorite idea for a SC fanfic is one that has the origins of Soul Edge.
All that's known from what is written about it, origin wise, is that it was a sword used over and over again in very hate driven killings and slayings. After some time it began to soak in the blood of those it killed and got it's own will and soul.

So, that would be interesting to write and read.
I might write that, after doing enough historical research to decide when and where it would've been forged. It would have to be a better than average sword for that era [the best]. Then possibly passed from person to person over the years. Usually someone stealing it and killing it's previous own while consumed by rage and hate.

Racism and prejudices [since they were all the rage in the times of B.C.] seem like they could easily play a part in the reason why Soul Edge was used in hateful battles. Say, the fall of rome was contributed to someone who had acquired soul edge. And this someone was one of the many slaves rome had from the many countries they've conquered and this person despises everything there is about the romans and goes on a killing spree. Okay, there isn't much to do with racism or prejudging there. A slave getting a hold of a sword in rome and killing romans out of rage, then one of the romans seeing someone they care deeply for killed in cold blood, kills the person with the sword.

Then on occasion kills other slaves out of hate because his [um...hmm... Brother] was take by one of them before his very eyes. And now I have writers block.

Back