What is the worst game you have played in your life?

HydroJames

Shining Sea Dragon
I'm sure we've all played a turd in our lives. Share with us what you think is the worst game of all time.

My pick for the worst game I've ever played is Golf on the Atari 2600. I first played this on the Atari Flashback 3 console well before I watched the AVGN review it, and, OH BOY, does he sum up my feelings well.

Golf @ 10:11

Last edited:
Maybe not actually the worst but definetely the biggest disappointment: resident evil 6.

I always loved the series but capcom tried to copy cod with it and resi lost everything it stood for :'-(

lol
It's hard to pick just one worst game, because I tend to move on and forget about games that I really dislike. I think a good way to word the question is: What game did you regret buying the most?

The game I regret buying the most would probably be:
Monster Trucks (Gameboy Advance)
The controls and frame rate were horrible and there was almost no noticeable progression. I bought it back when I was really young and curious about technology, because I wanted to see if Gameboy Advance had any 3D games.

This thread gives me an idea for another "worst game" question.

Biggest dissapointment of a game for me was Alcahest. Love the gameplay and the story... But it was a super easy game. Beat it in one day. :-\

Conflict Denied Ops

Conflict Denied Ops

Conflict Denied Ops

Conflict Denied Ops
Conflict Denied Ops
Conflict Denied Ops

Conflict Denied Ops

Conflict Denied Ops

Conflict Denied Ops

Conflict Denied Ops

Conflict Denied Ops

Conflict Denied Ops

Conflict Denied Ops

Conflict Denied Ops

Conflict Denied Ops

Conflict Denied Ops

Conflict Denied Ops

Conflict Denied Ops

Conflict Denied Ops

Conflict Denied Ops

Conflict Denied Ops

Conflict Denied Ops

Conflict Denied Ops

Conflict Denied Ops

Conflict Denied Ops

Conflict Denied Ops

For me, it's Drakengard.

The funny thing is, I actually love the entire series for this game. I think Drakengard 2 was pretty good and I'm absolutely stoked for the release of Drakengard 3 next month. And I do like the story for the first game and how it sets the tone for the sequels/prequel, but almost everything related to the combat system in this game is just terrible. Thankfully, Square-Enix learned from their mistakes in the future releases.

Last edited:
Drakengard was pretty ass. Mine would have to be seven samurai 20xx. Youtube it and be horrified.

Any game with a setting of medieval rpg that allowed small scrawny little shits with magic spells or a bow to be better then us big gigantic sheer brute Berserking Tanks of pure beef, nothing but health & defense corrosives through my veins with large hammers, axes, & maces. An example of which game you can definitely see this kind of bullshit in: Guardians of Middle Earth. What good are we big buff berserking tanks, if we cannot defeat a small little guy in a one on one? I hate evasion! Fuck you, to which ever dev that made a rpg game & thought of making the smaller people better then us. We can never catch our opponent, nor keep up, we should have been given more then just Berserk.

Any game that allows someone to walk towards you and beat you to death without offering any way to dodge or get out of the way.

This may not be the worst game I've played since I haven't played it... But, it is definitely the worst game I've ever seen in my life.

Back