What is your type of play style?

What is your play style?

• Total voters

HydroJames

Shining Sea Dragon
I didn't list Lightning Bruiser, because who wouldn't want to be as strong as steel and as fast as lightning?

What the fuck do those things mean?

Jack of All Stats: The Balanced One
Fragile Speedster: Great Speed, but weak offenses and defenses.
Mighty Glacier: Strong Offenses and Defenses, but very slow.
Stone Wall: Strong Defenses, Weak Offenses
Glass Cannon: Strong Offenses, Weak Defenses

Berserker Tank - Strongest Health, Atk, & Def! +slow, Digger!

lol, I already made about several threads of these that were quite similar. Except mine was simple & old school. Yours is confusing & weird. I looked at Mighty Glacier & Glass Canon & I'm like "Wtf is that?". lol

Berserker Tank - Strongest Health, Atk, & Def! +slow, Digger!

lol, I already made about several threads of these that were quite similar. Except mine was simple & old school. Yours is confusing & weird. I looked at Mighty Glacier & Glass Canon & I'm like "Wtf is that?". lol

Then, you probably should have picked Mighty Glacier, since that one has those "Berseker Tank" stats you're looking for.

The Stone Wall is the one that, while not good at dealing damage, excels at absorbing it like a sponge.
The Glass Cannon is the one that deals heavy damage, but goes down very easily.

I explained in this post...

Jack of All Stats: The Balanced One
Fragile Speedster: Great Speed, but weak offenses and defenses.
Mighty Glacier: Strong Offenses and Defenses, but very slow.
Stone Wall: Strong Defenses, Weak Offenses
Glass Cannon: Strong Offenses, Weak Defenses

BTW... If you had to pick between a Stone Wall and a Glass Cannon, which would you choose?

BTW... If you had to pick between a Stone Wall and a Glass Cannon, which would you choose?
Stone wall

Did you know the mighty Exdeath only uses defense as his offence? In Guardians of Middle Earth, I play as a Tank called the Great Goblin. Strongest health & defense in the game. In RB2 I play as Broly, a berserker of nothing but pure health, atk, & def. In DOA, I played as Bass & I grab bitches by their neck with pure brute strength. Same with Berserker from SCII. In PM, I play as Bowser, with pure atk & defense. In Nintendo 64 Battle Tanks by 3DO, I played as Nuclear Knights. Biggest tank with pure health, atk, & defense. In Turok I played as those big hunchback purple eyed mother fuckers, simply because he was the biggest.

Lol, you know the common thing all these guys have? There slow...

In the heart of rpg, I am a berserker of pure health & defense with crushing might. I don't need speed, I don't really like it anyway. Fuck speed.... What is speed? Speed is for the weak who need to run away. I charge into the enemy front lines ferociously with brutal instincts into savage extremes. I specialize in thick Heavy Armor with Axes, Hammers, Maces, Great Swords, & Giant Scythes of crushing might, with sheer brute strength. Nothing but pure health & defense corrosives through my veins. I laugh when I'm in deadlocks with my enemies or see them far away, charging full force at them. I take haymakers to the face, unfazed while smiling.

You don't wanna see me angry...

Last edited:
Stone wall

Did you know the mighty Exdeath only uses defense as his offence? In Guardians of Middle Earth, I play as a Tank called the Great Goblin. Strongest health & defense in the game. In RB2 I play as Broly, a berserker of nothing but pure health, atk, & def. In DOA, I played as Bass & I grab bitches by their neck with pure brute strength. Same with Berserker from SCII. In PM, I play as Bowser, with pure atk & defense. In Nintendo 64 Battle Tanks by 3DO, I played as Nuclear Knights. Biggest tank with pure health, atk, & defense. In Turok I played as those big hunchback purple eyed mother fuckers, simply because he was the biggest.

Lol, you know the common thing all these guys have? There slow...

In the heart of rpg, I am a berserker of pure health & defense with crushing might. I don't need speed, I don't really like it anyway. Fuck speed.... What is speed? Speed is for the weak who need to run away. I charge into the enemy front lines ferociously with brutal instincts into savage extremes. I specialize in thick Heavy Armor with Axes, Hammers, Maces, Great Swords, & Giant Scythes of crushing might, with sheer brute strength. Nothing but pure health & defense corrosives through my veins. I laugh when I'm in deadlocks with my enemies or see them far away, charging full force at them. I take haymakers to the face, unfazed while smiling.

You don't wanna see me angry...

How do you feel about Glass Cannons?

I'm the boss at the end that just uses a handgun with one hand as my minions use assault rifles but go down like flies but not I.

Might Glacier. Xiba has one of the best aGI's in the game I believe and can easily turn the tides with REM~B 6B BE into W! or a RO. Also his CE is defense and strong as dicks when it aGI's.

His frames sux

How do you feel about Glass Cannons?
First of all, glass cannon is a laughable weird retarded name who ever made that up. By the sounds of it, they sound like Strikers or Assassins - Crits, agi, eva, & dex. To be honest & fair, they are pretty good & fun to play with, but not my type. I can't stand having very weak survivability & be extremely sensitive to atks & not being able to handle a horde on my own. Unless they don't know where I'm at, then it's all good, but when they do, chances are you're pretty much fucked. Then you gotta run & dirty fight like a little pussy. Yeah, not my style.

The stupid part is that game developers are giving them special power in what their supposed to lack in, & that's generic dmg. Reality, strikers do not have high base power. You have critical power, there's a difference. However, they are often felt bad for & given stupid base dmg for a poor reason that throws the reality off. It's a complete troll move, makes no sense at all, & changes everything into a way it shouldn't be. For an example, little scrub with a dagger vses a Tank with a huge Axe. Who should obviously do more dmg? True story in GOME, one of the games I have listed in my previous post. SC can be one of them too. That Natsu stab to the gut is magically pretty high on dmg.

Jack of all Stats. In RPGs, you would see me running around in cloth with armored arms and legs, sneaking around with my bow and arrow or blasting my opponent with a fire spell while I've impaled his friend with my sword.

I like diversification.

Speed, but not frail which is why i didn't vote.

In action rpg games Stylish Speed + extremely mobile + average defense and a well timed yet fair dodge and counter attack system is my ultimate class. something like a hybrid assassin or chaos blade type class.

In fighting games, same rules apply, some character examples of this are Wesker from MvC3 and UMv3, Jin Kisaragi from BlazBlue, That ninja guy with silver hair from guilty gear, Lars from TTT2 and T6, Soulcaliburs very own mitsurugi, list goes on etc.

In arena based action rpg/fighting 3d hybrid games thats been becoming a thing lately, again same rules, examples are Sephiroth from Dissidia and 012, that one samurai guy from powerstone, Ivan from Gunz 2: The Second Duel, Xu Shu (Reverse Blade Grip with long ranged elastic Hook at the end), Mitsunari Ishida (Sengoku basara 3 and 4), etc.

My only condition is they have to be male characters, or if the game allows character creation i make myself in game with whatver' aboved mentioned fighting styles.

Back