What is your weakness?

Impending_Doom66

[09] Warrior
So I thought it would be fun for everyone (especially me >]) to list what they think is their biggest weakness in SC4.

I think my biggest weakness is my impatience and recklessness. If both of us back up I usually eat the first attack because I go mad running in circles. Or when I I act like an idiot and try to beat an attack out that I know I can't and no matter how many times it happens I still do it again. Its not that I don't learn but I just can't wait. I know a really good example that always happens online (I have been controlling it lately though) is against Mitsu. When he uses 66BB and I block the first hit almost three fourths of the time I will try to beat the second hit out even though it always fails and I know it will always fail. Heck I should just try to impact it but trying to interrupt it is like an insatiable urge. So that is most likely my biggest weakness.....

What is yours?

Ah, where do I start?
Astaroth - I can never get close enough to him, and I eat his throws all the time (I'm a terrible grab-breaker)
Zasalamel - not used to his moveset
Mitsurugi - 2KB, 66B, 1A. >_<
Xianghua- Very unpredictable, at least for me
Yoda (Sad, isn't it?)
Hilde - Insta ring-outs aren't fun...;_____;
Sophitia - I think I've beaten maybe one of all the ones I've played...;______;
My terrible reaction time - I'll see an attack coming, but I can't guard quick enough
Inability to recognize patterns - I eat the same attacks over and over again, even though my opponent will use the same moves over and over again

Edit: Sucking, too.

There's probably a crapload more, but that's all can think of right now.

I can't tell how and when I should get up from the ground.

I can't break throws.

I can't shake breakable stuns on time. Maybe it's an online thing.

Definitely breaking throws and shaking out of stuns for me. I can do it when someone's being super-duper predictable, but, otherwise...

1) Lack of character match up knowledge. (I don't get enough experience against the majority of the cast. Only experience I have is against Amy, Ivy, Ralph, Yoshi, Mitsu, and X. Even that isn't much since my little gaming group rarely plays SCIV now. Thus, I don't get many offline matches in. Damn 3S.)

2) Just Frame timing (this mostly applies to Sets and her JF Umbrella as Tira and Cass have relatively easy JFs to pull off. I think I've only pulled off a JF Umbrella twice, both being a complete fluke during a match against friends offline.)

3) The Scrub/Mindless Rushdown mentality. (Granted this has died down significantly after playing some better people online, small remnants of it rear it's ugly head if I play a lot of bad people back to back as I can get away with it while playing those bad people. If I play a significantly better player after playing a rack load of bad ones, that rushdown mentality won't be completely out of my head and I'll attempt to punish moves I shouldn't be.)

Breaking throws and blocking lows on reaction. This leads to me ducking a lot in anticapation...and that works out just as well as you might imagine it does.

I also have the classic scrub habit of immediatly trying a move or combo 3 times in a row if I flub the execution the first time around. Oh, and this has nothing to do with SC, but I can't typewriter E. Honda's HHS to this day...

Back