What SC6 Characters movelist are nearly identical to SC4?

Velseid

[09] Warrior
I was playing Sc4 today and i noticed Sophitia's moves are nearly identical to to her moves in SC6. What other characters are like this?

Definitely not Ivy's, i'll tell you that much. I couldn't find more than half her shit during the beta. Wouldn't know a thing about her SC5 version because i never selected her the entire time i played. I suspect the majority of her moveset comes from that game.

While Siegfried has almost all of his good moves returning, their inputs are all backwards - literally. 6A for a with high sweep is now 4A while 4A hilt smash is 6A. It takes a little time to get used to but it feels pretty good after a while.

Sophitia is very similar to her SC4 incarnation. The few input differences I can think of are her new 6AA, 6B, TAS AB, and gaining Pyrrha's 88_22BAK.

Didn't like some of the button changes to nightmare, it confuses the hell out of me.

6K is now K
1K is now 2K
2K is now 1K (fuck this BS)
NSS A+B is now NSS B
66B is now 66A+B
A+B is now 6A+B

I mean if the moves were replaced with something new (animation wise) I'd be happy to explore and learn it but switching those command around just creates unnecessary confusion.

Didn't like some of the button changes to nightmare, it confuses the hell out of me.

6K is now K
1K is now 2K
2K is now 1K (fuck this BS)
NSS A+B is now NSS B
66B is now 66A+B
A+B is now 6A+B

I mean if the moves were replaced with something new (animation wise) I'd be happy to explore and learn it but switching those command around just creates unnecessary confusion.
I'm pretty sure nighty's 66b has become his old 33_99B.

Back