What the fuck happened to XBL connection? Am i the only one noticing this?

Donutman

[12] Conqueror
I'm on xbl and i used to have a great connection but then about 2 to 3 weeks ago my connection with this game has fucked up on me. Ranked still goes okay for me, but in player match i first get 4 to three bars with everyone, then after 60 seconds BAM 1 BAR WITH EVERYONE I have tryed resetting my modem, my router. And also opening my NAT and even doing this http://portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/Netgear/WNR834B/Xbox_Live_360.htm
NOTHING HAS WORKED
NOTHING
And yet i can still handle a decent connection in other games like Umvc3, blazblue, sfxtk, EVEN FUCKING SCIV AND TEKKEN6 2 GAMES WITH THE SHITTIEST NETCODES I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE

So wait psn is like this too?
So in other words namco fucked us over the online entirely?
*clapclapclap*bravo namco, bravo, you managed to take the best netcode in a fighting game and turn it into a steaming pile of dog shit. Well done namco
I swear to god they do this to tekken tag 2 i will go to namco and slap all of them in their faces

So wait psn is like this too?
So in other words namco fucked us over the online entirely?
*clapclapclap*bravo namco, bravo, you managed to take the best netcode in a fighting game and turn it into a steaming pile of dog shit. Well done namco
I swear to god they do this to tekken tag 2 i will go to namco and slap all of them in their faces

Pretty much everyday I go on psn there is not a single day where I get like 10 DC in two hours.

Yeah, I've been dealing with the connections in player match dropping from 4-5 bars to 1 since the beginning. It doesn't really mean anything the connection is still fairly solid, or as solid as it was. And there are a lot of disconnects, but the netcode is still good with respect to the actual gameplay. At least moves and blocks aren't laggy like in SC4. It's not as bad as you think.

Hope they'll do something to repair this on both psn and xbl. It's ponitless to play only offline or on ranked...

Is this what you're talking about? Disconnections? I haven't really had more than two in the past week.

Back