What would you make to get an update for SC4?

Stryker

[10] Knight
SC Broken Destiny its like the upgrade almost every SC4 player is wanting:
• New stages.
• New characters.
• Now Rock and Seung Mina are good.
• A Refined Soul Gauge feature.
• Balance for some broken characters.
• Enhanced damage for all characters.
• More enjoyable stage music set.

After you test and enjoy the Broken Destiny you don't want to play SC4 anymore(for some players this statement is a fact); now the question is: What would you can make to get this upgrade for SC4?
a) A million of emails demanding this upgrade to Namco.
b) Start a threat in every SC forum on this planet demanding this update.
c) Offer Namco a good considerable sum of money for this upgrade for every download.
d) Eliminate all the incoming events for SC4 around the world.

Another question is would be if someone have another bunch of ideas to make this come true... do your shoot...

-Stryker-

There are so many things that Namco does that just pisses me off. I would make a plane trip to Japan and drop the CEO with a Canadian Destroyer right out of the ring.

Oh, I would take a trip to Japan and take a tour to Hiroshima and Nagasaki with Namco yeah read between the lines bitch! WE WANT UPDATES cause I wanna play with Dampierre!

Oh, I would take a trip to Japan and take a tour to Hiroshima and Nagasaki with Namco yeah read between the lines bitch! WE WANT UPDATES cause I wanna play with Dampierre!

Or we could show them line charts of the downfall of GM and threaten them with a boycott of their vehicles... a little less extreme than nuking them o_O.

Or we could show them line charts of the downfall of GM and threaten them with a boycott of their vehicles... a little less extreme than nuking them o_O.
who was talking about nuking em I was just gonna aggrivate them to death during the tour you sick sick person
!

They need to put Ephemeral Dream in the Jyurakudai Villa stage again.
It was the most beautiful tracks in all of SC.
And Dampierre so we can moon walk.

They need to put Ephemeral Dream in the Jyurakudai Villa stage again.
It was the most beautiful tracks in all of SC.
And Dampierre so we can moon walk.

moonwalk.gif

I've got no problem with nuking Namco/Japan. Who has a problem with that?

If we nuke japan.....
NO
ps3
no japanese made videogames
no japanese made toys
no japan made clothes or shoes
no japanese made electronics
face it America runs of Japan Juice!

I am already doing it.

I am playing Tekken 6 and loving every second of it. SC4 1.03 is dead to me at least.

Is Broken Destiny or bust for me. I don't see why BD can't be brought to consoles with a graphical facelift.

I am already doing it.

I am playing Tekken 6 and loving every second of it. SC4 1.03 is dead to me at least.

Is Broken Destiny or bust for me. I don't see why BD can't be brought to consoles with a graphical facelift.

Omega and I are playing the Tekken 6 too, we have a few months without playing the SC4, we are playing Tekken 6 now, so we will not play SC, unless they launch the BD or a new update.

Greetings bro.

Namco will let Tekken get all the glory and sales first then when interest and buying dies down, they will probably start hyping something new again, lets say an update on SC4. Heck if SF4 and Blazeblue gets quick regular updates, why not a big seller like SC4? :)

Thats fine... the best games these days come from Europe anyways.

And do we REALLY want Broken Destiny? That game is more broken than Soulcalibur IV.

Hell yes I want Broken Destiny.

Superior to 1.03 in every way. You're just salty that Talim is low tier again, otherwise you won't be saying that false statement.
Namco will let Tekken get all the glory and sales first then when interest and buying dies down, they will probably start hyping something new again, lets say an update on SC4. Heck if SF4 and Blazeblue gets quick regular updates, why not a big seller like SC4? :)

Because Project Soul are RETARDS.

I gave them the benefit of the doubt when they didn't release SC3 AE for consoles but if they don't release Broken Destiny for consoles, that just seals the deal.

Saludos Vlaster, cuidense mucho por alla. ^_^

And do we REALLY want Broken Destiny? That game is more broken than Soulcalibur IV.
I already have Broken Destiny for my PSP; even though it has no Arcade mode as such, it is a pretty good game. I mostly use Kratos, though I also find Dampierre quite fun to play as well. (I never play Soul Calibur games online)

Regarding what one would make to get updates for SCIV, why not create a free/open source equivalent of Soul Calibur? With open source, anyone can create updates for an open source fighting game! =D

The point its that no one is giving a real option to do in order to get this update... I really would pay almost 20 bucks to get this update from PSN store, for example. We don't really want to mess up with a better online, just a couple of new/revamped stages and the music from BD too... and of course an entire re-balancing for the cast of characters...

Jaxel, sorry for this comment but, quit bitching already... maybe we can start a riot to make Namco put SC2's Talim in all the next SC games...

The point its that no one is giving a real option to do in order to get this update... I really would play almost 20 bucks to get this update from PSN store, for example. We don't really want to mess up with a better online, just a couple of new/revamped stages and the music from BD too... and of course an entire re-balancing for the cast of characters...

a) A million of emails demanding this upgrade to Namco.
b) Start a threat in every SC forum on this planet demanding this update.
c) Offer Namco a good considerable sum of money for this upgrade for every download.
d) Eliminate all the incoming events for SC4 around the world.

Because it doesn't matter what any of us say here, none of us have the power to make Namco release an update. Best you can do is email them, but, your request will likely be lost in the flood of other emails they get and won't ever be noticed by anyone there with the actual authority to initiate such a project.

Your other options are pointless. I doubt Namco reads this forum or any other SC forum, even if they did, we are the vast minority of SC players in the world. I doubt you have a "good considerable sum of money" to pay them, and they already know they will sell some copies (but is it enough to generate a profit?). Eliminating SC4 events is just going to show a lack of interest in the game, which if anything, will discourage updating it (Assuming they even notice, as again if you don't read these forums you would be completely unaware of any SC4 events much less that they were cancelled. And when compared to the hours of time spent playing online, which they actually can and likely do track [one can only hope they keep track of things like character win/loss, matchups, usage, etc as well], is totally statistically irrelevant).

As for entire cast rebalancing, if forced as an update on everyone (won't happen, someone has to be paid to create this content, pay the bandwidth fees, pay the certification/testing fees, modify it to be at a resolution suitable for the 360/ps3, etc), will alienate those who don't like the changes for whatever reason (I'm not sold on the sounds of some of the changes, but I've never played it either). Which makes the more realistic option, to work the balance/system changes of BD into SC5 (or whatever they call it).

i think they should leave out the damage increase, SC4's damage is just right, lots of character has 80+ damage combos/wall combos

^^ Thats what I was going to say. B, C, and D wouldn't happen. Hilde is still way above most of the cast in BD anyway.
Well B, C and D was there just for fun... "A" would be the perfect answer, but the real point here is get ideas from users around the world because they are here in this forum. The real thing Hilde is still way above most of the cast in BD but not as far as in SC4 1.03. The damage and properties for a lot of moves are helping all the characters to face more properly this overpowered Hilde... No more 44K and no more butter slide ROs are enough for me.

As I say before I really would pay $20 dollars for this upgrade(for a complete pack of new stages, music and balance from Broken Destiny).

-Stryker-

Back