What's your favorite/preferred added skill?

Tenchi8

[10] Knight
Some gamers I've come across online are pretty good with the added skills that they have, and it has provided them an edge in matches. Even at times, I could never touch them, because they're so powerful as a result.

I'm usually not very big on added skills, cause you can still beat a beefed up character without skills if you play your cards right. Anyway, since SC4 provided these ace cards, it's there for us to make use of them.

My personal fave as a Mitsu player is unblockable B, Hysterical strength, Auto Counter B, and Hyper Mode. This may sound a bit over the top for some people, but believe me, I still lose allot of matches. Aesthetically I like seeing my character light up in flames and glow sometimes, it just looks cool. Plus, I manage to hold my own pretty well in a match.

I've once fought and lost to a Sophitia player who is totally beefed up in skills, that I wasn't able to land more than a hit cause she had that Soul repel skill, which she uses quite often, but even without it, she's quite beastly.

Having added skills can add to a challenge or perhaps even frustrate the match depending, cause for me I lost mostly because of the excess use of soul repel. Some people use skills as they need them, others rely heavily on them, which is probably why most OC's are badly costumized. XD but I'd like to know what you'r favorite skills are. Do you use them as needed, or do you rely on them heavily? What's your preferance?

SC4 has a "special" vs part. Do they where helmets and ride the short bus.....what is this ass-hattery?

HRD

Hmmm I only care about HP drain and Venom fang. Everything else is extras. Aside from that, I dislike Special because you gotta look "special". And quite frankly, looking "special" means looking ugly. Thank goodness there's 1p edits, 2p edits, and those jewelry to help. Anyways, I like looking good in a custom while pwning.

Nulify Ring Out becuase it helps characters such as Taki, Yoshimitsu, Talim, etc that have moves that accidently knock themselves off the edge of the ring.

Hmmm I only care about HP drain and Venom fang. Everything else is extras. Aside from that, I dislike Special because you gotta look "special". And quite frankly, looking "special" means looking ugly. Thank goodness there's 1p edits, 2p edits, and those jewelry to help. Anyways, I like looking good in a custom while pwning.

Yeah same here. I like to look good in a fight too. Those skills that I have, I was only able to get ahold of after I costumized my desired costume. I wouldn't trade the looks of my character for any skills no matter how appealing those skills are. When it comes to online matches, my characters represents the gamer, so I gotta look my best. XD

Charge cancel. Because with I end up making videos like this:

Way too much fun.

Oh snap! I was wondering how gamers were able to dish out combos like that. Wow! So that's how charge cancel works? I was wondering what it does, but never gave it much thought to it. Dang, that does look fun to watch. Nice video, thanks for sharing. It was very entertaining. ^^

Nulify Ring Out becuase it helps characters such as Taki, Yoshimitsu, Talim, etc that have moves that accidently knock themselves off the edge of the ring.

Those are very helpful skills especially for those characters. ^^

Back