What's your Zodiac sign?

I am an Earth Dragon, but I already knew this from a book I read.

I think it is pretty dumb if people believe this stuff. You cannot group all people born in the same year into one group of personality traits.

I'm an awesome. Cuz I'm awesome.

I was born in the year of awesome, in the awesome month, on the awesome day.

I am an Earth Dragon, but I already knew this from a book I read.

I think it is pretty dumb if people believe this stuff. You cannot group all people born in the same year into one group of personality traits.

Actually, you can. Most of the descriptions are generic enough to fit something people think they are.

Ooh ooh! I know this one, i is a Tiger. I saw it on my place-mat when i went to Kowloon's Chinese Restaurant. "Beware the monkey!"

I'm a metal Rooster. It says...."These Roosters have really big egos and are forever seeking willing listeners who can help keep those egos inflated. Metal Roosters analyze everything. Their aggressive nature keeps some prospective friendships and relationships from developing." So does that mean I'm a dick? Dick=Cock=Rooster.

Consequently, I do have to say this does sound a lot like me. Fucking weird.

Wood Pig
Wood Pigs are the most helpful and are always seeking ways to work with others. In fact, they’ll help others even when others say help isn’t necessary. Big hearts and strong minds characterize Wood Pigs.

anybody tell me how to find out what element you are?
scroll down the page a bit and match up you year
im a metal monkey, and fitted the description fairly well, so i tried a few random birth dates and didnt fit any at all. strange

I am a metal rabbit Metal Rabbit!:

Metal gives Rabbits more strength, resilience and determination. Metal Rabbits are more intense in their actions, whether they’re work-related or romantic.

c50857b361fb1fcb2858ae92d67acada.image.300x324.jpg

Back