Where are my fellow top Tira players?

Hello!

I've always been a Tira fan! She's crazy, elegant and daaaaaangerous.

It all started when I tried SCIV for the first time with a friend (he had been playing for a while) and I tried to play Tira first. He kept telling me it was a bad idea, but now she's my main and the character I know best! I find her character so fascinating. She's def my main in SCV, though Maxi starts to catch up.

="Allyjandro, post: 698405, member: 15082"]keeping it short bc if i don't it'll be a creepy long essay *gross breathing*
^ That's exactly what ive done gone and done -_- I can't help myself once I get talking about something like this lol.

I used to be a good ivy player in SC4 but still good with tira now id say - albeit I've only been an online player so far.
Always liked tira but a year or so into SC4 since its release I decided to really practice with tira and had to use her non stop for over a year until I got properly good with her, since then I've been good with tira and my ivy has flopped.

Not meaning to be big headed or anything but at that point I think online atleast I was quite something with her, I saw a few other good tira players on SC4 but none of them came close to understanding her properly they all just did the same combos and didn't change what they did depending on their health and reacting to her mood changes, shaking off her 44K headaches etc. which I think more so in 4 you had to do and you had to have a better understanding of to get past that decent-good mark with her and be able to compete with other good players that used "higher tier" characters.

I think id still be ok with her in 5 but I hate 5 so I don't play it, I'm still around on 4 on PSN when I find other players, mainly later on the nights things can still get quite competitive with some old players still around that I can remember from years ago and every now and again someone seemingly newer comes along that is surprisingly good.
I think I really am the only good tira left on 4 now though unless some old player decides to show up randomly or something - I haven't seen any other tira player on 4 since SCV came out really.

On 5 I've seen more good tira players around while I was on it but not many still, but 4 they really were scarce I think due to her been conventionally weak or "weak until you really know her" and hard to use.
There was a obvious difference between people who were decently good with her and good in 4, in 5 like with other characters people that may not know the most about the character can still kick serious ass imo with all sorts of scenarios, for example in 5 tira can still be hard to use and to win with but you only have to get a strong GS hit in or combo with 5 tira and you can get a easy to pull of combo that can take off half health or more.

Sorry for the long post! In a nutshell yeah I agree all the tira players need to huggle up together haha because it doesn't seem like there's many about but I know there's probably quite a few in the background like ones i saw in SCV that no one will have probably known like with me.

So I'm one that's still about in the background atleast but on SC4 but if any of you guys wanted to play you can message me or whatever, I'd probably even dust off SCV for fellow tira players! :D

FYI I'm not all that great especially now rustiness usually overcomes me, it just seemed like I was always one of the only few good tira players about.

Last edited:
I like Tira in both games, but I find her less difficult to play in SCV. I love Gloomy Tira, always have. Also, it leaves you less vulnerable when you have little health left.

I admit I sucked in SCIV, but I've improved in SCV. I'm still a casual player, but Tira is by far the character I feel most comfortable playing. I've started to like Maxi, but I find him more difficult to control due to his loops/series. Whenever I play Tira again, I return to a nice familiar character! I do have the same feeling with my other fighters, where I have one character I main and play way too much.

The way I learned to play Tira was pretty much by casual playing. I've been playing few online matches with Tira where I've won about half of the matches. I guess I've always insisted on playing Tira.

Never Relent Im a Better Tira than you. Also werent you using Natsu too? Im better than your Natsu

For the record I was maining Tira pre patch post patch and before she won Evo. Basically the only one on this hemisphere that stuck with her.

What do you play on? I haven't a console but I can play you at a friend's.

Been a while since I've posted on 8WR. I think the idea of Tiras kind of getting together to make the character a more recognized force on the scene is a good thing, but the more notable Tiras that I've seen either don't play anymore or just don't really have the time to play with weaker Tiras that don't really help their game in my experience. That being said I don't mind having mirrors with other Tiras to help me get back into the game.

Never Relent Im a Better Tira than you. Also werent you using Natsu too? Im better than your Natsu

For the record I was maining Tira pre patch post patch and before she won Evo. Basically the only one on this hemisphere that stuck with her.

What do you play on? I haven't a console but I can play you at a friend's.
I know I'm super late and I'm just now seeing this. You can try to prove me wrong. I've seen plenty of your fights and I must I have fought many players on a higher level than you. Add me.

PSN: Never_Relent
XBL: SteamingSky

Back