Where are the XBL Nightmares.

No i know Nightmare sucks at interrupting himself.
Just gonna show him what he can do and what connects to what.
Only time i use 1A6 is when it's fully charge 1[A]6 to GS B for it's Soul Gauge Damage. Other than that i never use 1A6.

uh do you guys find jf AgA easier than jf agA and can you use it after NSS A+B one mare thing does the slow one have alot more frame advantage

I'm an xbox live Nightmare :D Love playing him too. I could really do with some lessons on his tech traps and how to get the uber awesome combos out :<

Hey Thermidor could you help me out with my new friend NM....you destroyed me with yours and now you got me hooked on NM....Doesn't beat Sophi..but i can let her rest for now...LOL......Can I send you a friend request on live?

Hey more nightmares. Coming to an internet near you. I'm probably the dumbest NM you'll ever play, and probably the few that uses A+B in my inventory of moves....in a tournament :P

I can play with you, I'm a pretty good Nightmare (I think...) Just add me in your XBL friends and we'll know =D (I'm also a pretty good Zasalamel player)

hey ghost dog , i think i played you once . you beat me , but i'd like a rematch .

you declined my friend request after the match -___-"

Back