Which foe do you enjoy beating down the most

Bamboo_Wind

[09] Warrior
We all have our nemesis, and often the character that we have the most difficulty in beating is the character we take the most satisfaction in destroying (in a brotherly love type of way, of course :D ). But not always. It could be an annoying character or a misplaced (as in 'shouldn't be in SC) character, or a banned character.

So my question to you is;

Which character do you find the most amount of satisfaction in, having attained a victory over him/her?

Or: Who's your favorite beat down clown.

Amy is just SO fun to beat down xD Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble Bubble! Don't you know about the word! Everybody know that bubble is the word! With Nightmare of course

Algol cheap pfffffffffffffffffttttttttttttt..................... ;)

I love beatin down sophie online. No other char can annoy me more at times. Even mitsu cause when he spams 2kb i know i wudnt block it offline on reaction but when i block low for sophie then its too laggy so i cant get up to block the mid its annoying. Also the 'pro' sophies who who are pretty much 1AA on wakeup and always stab you after a win lol xD

Heck even a good sophie annoys me :D

Not sure exactly how it works but when most of my life goes to that 236236B stuff or w/e...... D:>

Gotta be Raph (I absolutely hate him), Astaroth (not as much as Raph but still..), Zas (My boy has beaten me mercilessly with him), Yun (Same thing different boy), and Kilik. I have a long standing absolute hatred of Kilik to the point that I can't overkill enough just to hear him scream.

Back