Which SCV Newcomer deserves to stay the most?

Who deserves to stay the most?

• Total voters
Viola's moveset can be transferred to Amy for the aforementioned reason as well
Amy could use orb+rapier ro further differentiate her from Raph. That could be pretty cool even though most probably won't be done.
It's never once stated in the story that Z.W.E.I. died.
As SCVI is a reboot it's not even important now whether he died or not, he could be included without any problems, just younger.

Amy could use orb+rapier ro further differentiate her from Raph. That could be pretty cool even though most probably won't be done.
Yeah, no. That combination is incredibly weird, specially for an unique moveset such as the orb.

As SCVI is a reboot it's not even important now whether he died or not, he could be included without any problems, just younger.
You don't even know if he was born at the events of SC4. He could be only a child, so, its still unlikely.

He was stabbed in the back then thrown off a cliff.
Look, people get stabbed all the time in the middle of fights, and, lets be real, its a fucking videogame and we're talking about a werewolf-ish guy, do you actually think he would have died from that?

Look, people get stabbed all the time in the middle of fights, and, lets be real, its a fucking videogame and we're talking about a werewolf-ish guy, do you actually think he would have died from that?
He never appeared in the story again after that. Because he was bleeding out broken in the rocks below.

He never appeared in the story again after that. Because he was bleeding out broken in the rocks below.
Half of the cast is not in the story at all, and nobody even reacted to his supposed death. The story is not well written, thats why his fate is unknown.

Nah, EIN caught him and cradled him like a baby. They decided to go out for some brewskis after a hard day and when they got back everyone was gone. Daishi told me right before he was banished to SEGA.

Name someone that has survived being stabbed in the back and then thrown off cliff with little chance of recieving medical assistance.

Attachments

• TpOdCuM.jpg
    TpOdCuM.jpg
    417 KB · Views: 107
That's not how fiction works. He was definitely stabbed.
Yes he was but we dont know if it was a fatal stabbing. Nothing that happened on screen should leave you to believe he's dead. All we know is he got stabbed and he fell off a cliff of unknown height and killing potential.

99% of the games cast isn't shown at the end of the game. It's very obvious that the story was rushed and unfinished. The majority of the story are literally told through storyboards. Heck, Viola was supposedly supposed to have a "very important role" in the story according to the producer before the game was released.. Then she had like, what, 2 little appearances in the actual story when the game was released?

Realistically speaking, yes a person would probably die after being stabbed in the back and falling off a cliff. But saying that he 100% died in the story is just not true. We don't actually even "see" him get stabbed. Anyway, we're talking about a fantasy werewolf guy in a video game. If the writers wanted to they could come up with some simple explanations for why he survived, for instance E.I.N. could have caught him in midair and Viola could see the future so she knew Z.W.E.I. would fall down there so she waited there to help him or whatever.

Anyway, I feel pretty confident that if they had more time and went more into the story, there would have been another couple arcs and Z.W.E.I. would have made a reappearance. Is there even a single instance of Bamco killing off a protagonist in a Soul Calibur story mode?? I know there have been characters that died inbetween games like Sophitia, but I can't think of any that die in the story mode of a game. If Z.W.E.I. did die, we probably would have gotten a scene where someone acknowledges his death, like Patroklos seeing Pyrrha stab him or a scene at the end where Siegfried/Viola finds his body.

Back