Which Soul Series character do you feel bad for?

Or he can move on and realize that after 17 years, he should stop being creepy and let his daughter live her own life. Every bird has to leave its nest.
Oh and his previous dream of malfesting the world would have gone like this====> Everyone turns malfested, eventually goes insane and turns into monsters and everyone just kills everyone.
His dream of using Soul Calibur would have just froze the planet.

Nvm I don't feel bad for him anymore. He got what he deserved minus the family betrayal part.
Yeah you're right, but where should he go if he 's going to let Amy live her own life? I guess he can go back to his own mansion and restore the Sorel legacy back to it was, but with good intentions.

Last edited:
Yeah you're right, but where should he go if he 's going to let Amy live her own life? I guess he can go back to his own mansion and restore the Sorel legacy back to it was, but with good intentions.
He's talented with medicine, according to his SCII profile. Translating his name, it means 'God has healed'. I hope to see him go back to being human and cool like in SC2, and redeem himself. He's killed and hurt alot of people and it'd be good to have him use his medicine skills to make up for what he's done. :D

He's talented with medicine, according to his SCII profile. Translating his name, it means 'God has healed'. I hope to see him go back to being human and cool like in SC2, and redeem himself. He's killed and hurt alot of people and it'd be good to have him use his medicine skills to make up for what he's done. :D
Yeah you are right, Raphael need to be like the Archangel Raphael. Do good with healing, curing, and bring life to people.

Lizardman/Aeon, 'cause the developers took a dump on his story following III, and then when they had a chance to redeem it in V, they instead took an even bigger dump--a magical dump--on top of the first one.

I kind of feel bad for Voldo and Astaroth for similar reasons, but neither of them had as much potential to be tarnished. Lizardman's story could have gone anywhere after III, but they chose to give him an in-story reason to never be anything more than "mook enemy you beat up because a game needs bad guys and we aren't good at writing."

Disgraceful.

I feel bad for Patroklos because he probably won't be in the next game.

Not.

Last edited:
Back