while on the ground

winhunt

[08] Mercenary
i remember in SC3 when X is on the ground she usually does a wiggle whenever u press A+B but now whenever i press it when i am on the ground i keep getting up and using a extremely slow A+B which usually gets me into a heep of trouble.. not only for X on the ground but if my opponent is on the ground what attack can i do to him to make him say (hey the ground aint safe with X) something like that give me ur advise because my opponents see this and whenever i knock them down they just roll on the ground and i am trying to him them any tips on how to take off a chunk off there health when they on the ground? (and tech throw 2A+G or 2B+G explain to me how to catch them in it)

1. how does the wiggle work now
2. ways and means to take a chunk off ur opponents life when the rolling or staying on the ground(like the types of attacks

1] I'm not sure how the wiggle works, but she does have it. And its simple to do, just get on the ground and experiment with buttons.
2] X doesn't have alot of ground moves that I can think of that will take a "chunk" of health, but usually 2K's will get people off of the ground pretty quick. You should also try B+K. Hell, even he low sweep will hit them twice before they can finally get up, and it tracks so you won't have to worry about it missing.

1] I'm not sure how the wiggle works, but she does have it. And its simple to do, just get on the ground and experiment with buttons.
2] X doesn't have alot of ground moves that I can think of that will take a "chunk" of health, but usually 2K's will get people off of the ground pretty quick. You should also try B+K. Hell, even he low sweep will hit them twice before they can finally get up, and it tracks so you won't have to worry about it missing.

okay thanx .. the wiggle in SC4 is different if the opponent can run around u trust me u will be have to get up and do some foolish move now so its when the wiggle will work lol

That wiggle (lol) is crybaby and you can use it to screw up people's wakeup strategies (Or was it oki?). It's not as good as it once was but it's still useful.

Second part of your question is better served in the general discussion thread but 2K or 1BB are good ones when they want to stay on the ground. 1BB can also go into SXS for extra fun.

That wiggle (lol) is crybaby and you can use it to screw up people's wakeup strategies (Or was it oki?). It's not as good as it once was but it's still useful.

Second part of your question is better served in the general discussion thread but 2K or 1BB are good ones when they want to stay on the ground. 1BB can also go into SXS for extra fun.

yeah realized cause i remember in SC3 u could stay on the ground and do it unliimited as long as ur still on the ground but sometimes when i press it now i keep getting up and doing some crappy horizontal slash 1BB is good (tested it out) yeah thats the one if the opponent is standing up it knocks them to the ground right like on there bottom? AND btw the 1BB if the opponent is rolling it sometimes misses do u know any that is horrizontal A? so if they rolling on the ground i can still be able to rape them?

1BB whiffs if they have enough frames to roll out of the way. Best thing to do to get people off the ground is iFC 3B. It's good damage, and they have to get up or keep eating iFC 3B's. Also whenever they do decide to get up your right in there face with the advantage, and if they block iFC 3B oh well its safe and does good Soul Guage damage.

Practice your iFC 3B's, it's one of X's best moves. Notation for iFC 3B is G~[3]b, practice this untill you dont even see your character go into a ducking animation.

1BB whiffs if they have enough frames to roll out of the way. Best thing to do to get people off the ground is iFC 3B. It's good damage, and they have to get up or keep eating iFC 3B's. Also whenever they do decide to get up your right in there face with the advantage, and if they block iFC 3B oh well its safe and does good Soul Guage damage.

Practice your iFC 3B's, it's one of X's best moves. Notation for iFC 3B is x~[3]b, practice this untill you dont even see your character go into a ducking animation.

i see it now its one full sweep and it has a good soul gauge damage extreme good and the thing that is good is that is i do it the x~[3]b way they dont see me crouching and its almost a flash hit sweet

Opps i ment G instead of X, but i did mean G~3B. G~3B puts you at crouch you dont need to do 2b~3b to crouch.

from what i remember about G~3B when i was learning how to do an iFC3B is that i didn't get the same instant aspect from 2G3B which is more reliable in my opinion also you might get 3G accidentally.

from what i remember about G~3B when i was learning how to do an iFC3B is that i didn't get the same instant aspect from 2G3B which is more reliable in my opinion also you might get 3G accidentally.

no its good i just did it and it worked perfectly

How work the Crybaby ?

When Xianghua is on the ground and on her stomach :
- If the opponant is at 180° in the head side, the crybaby will work, she will hit with her hands.
- If the opponant is at 180° in the legs side, the crybaby will dont work, she will stand up.

When Xianghua is on the ground and on her back :
- If the opponant is at 180° in the legs side, the crybaby will work, she will hit with her legs.
- If the opponant is at 180° in the head side, the crybaby will dont work, she will stand up.

Hope you can understand with my poor english :)

How work the Crybaby ?

When Xianghua is on the ground and on her stomach :
- If the opponant is at 180° in the head side, the crybaby will work, she will hit with her hands.
- If the opponant is at 180° in the legs side, the crybaby will dont work, she will stand up.

When Xianghua is on the ground and on her back :
- If the opponant is at 180° in the legs side, the crybaby will work, she will hit with her legs.
- If the opponant is at 180° in the head side, the crybaby will dont work, she will stand up.

Hope you can understand with my poor english :)

i understood it man.. great it really work but i have to time it good cause i usual get up alot so this is really useful

Back