White and Dark Knight DLC

Alex1606

[09] Warrior
Does anyone have the code I could buy for this DLC? Or know where I could buy it?
I REALLY want these CAS items but I am not buying the CE Edition JUST for the DLC, can anyone be kind enough to help me out? These kind of codes are usually on eBay but I've had no luck.

I'm afraid that may be your only option at this point. People obviously buy LEs for the special content, so there's a 0% chance anybody would give them away. IIRC the content isn't that great anyway.

You're basically SOL unless they decide to release them as regular DLC at some point. I'd imagine the download keys have all expired by now since they were all preorder items.

The White Knight armor actually looks very good and is surprisingly good in just about any color. The Dark Knight armor looks okay(save for the really badass helmet), but the way the colors are on the pieces they can't really match anything other than the "demonic" breastplate and shoulderpads.

Does anyone have the code I could buy for this DLC? Or know where I could buy it?
I REALLY want these CAS items but I am not buying the CE Edition JUST for the DLC, can anyone be kind enough to help me out? These kind of codes are usually on eBay but I've had no luck.
For PS3 please, Europe.

If your on PS3 you can just get someone to DLC share with you. Just log into their PSN account on your PS3, go to their download history in the Playstation Store and download the items to your hard drive, log into your own account then and you will hve it installed too.

Make sure you trust the other person and they trust you though. Also needs to be the same region.

If your on PS3 you can just get someone to DLC share with you. Just log into their PSN account on your PS3, go to their download history in the Playstation Store and download the items to your hard drive, log into your own account then and you will hve it installed too.

Make sure you trust the other person and they trust you though. Also needs to be the same region.
If anyone is willing to do that with me then please PM me, I am a very trustworthy person. I have a UK PSN account just so you know.

I doubt that they will release the White and Dark Knight DLC skins because Project Soul never released the CE DLC that came with SCIV. Still a bit mad about not having my suit and tie...

I doubt that they will release the White and Dark Knight DLC skins because Project Soul never released the CE DLC that came with SCIV. Still a bit mad about not having my suit and tie...
I'm more mad about them not putting a suit and tie in this one yet.

I'm looking for someone willing to do this too! It can be US or Asian region DLC. Thanks!

Back