Who else thought Soul Calibur 3 sucked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SC3 got me into the hang of SC after SC2 got me a lil disconnected even though it was still my main game. So yeah, I disagree.

Then you must like quantity over quality because that's what Soul Calibur 3 pretty much was.

Oh really you thought there were a lot of tracks and stages ? I can't really remember. I didn't like it and didn't play it much.

But as for the quality of the presentation, SC4 is mediocre imo. The stages are not only technically not impressive, they're also dull (neither ugly nor gorgeous).

As for the music, nothing really stands out, unlike that track from SC3 and a few others I forgot the name.

I just didn't like how Cassandra and Sophitia had their own stages.

By the way, you people are mean. If you guys keep this up. I'm leaving this place for real. Got it?

I think all of the stages in every Soul series game are fine the way they are, though some stages irk me.

Xianghua, Sophitia, Cassandra, and Setsuka and various bugs and glitches killed Soul Calibur 3. Xianghua was good at everything.

Trying to enforce your own opinion on everybody else sucks too.
You're the one with the bad reputation, you're the one who's been trying to start flame wars and what not.
There is no flame war brewing here, all i see is you trying to troll.
You sound like a 15 year old kid pretending to be a girl to get free EPICGEAR in WoW.

Not exactly welcomed here.
If you want to hang around, converse and chat with everyone, Sure.

Starting your own thread to whine, then ordering people around, wanting them to agree with you? Not so fine.
I'll do you the favor and close your (3rd) useless thread. Try to stop basing the world around you.

Warning (and infraction) given.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back