Who Liked SC3?

It's the perfect strategy. I start off by hating on people that don't know me. Then I prove that they're wrong and convert them to my beliefs, at least to an extent we can be friends, and then I move on to the next person. Doesn't always work, but I win most of the time. Then I build an army of like-minded assholes. Unstoppable!
Being an awesome Soul Calibur player doesn't give you the right to be mean to people you don't even know. This is the thing about the internet, you can say stuff you would never say to anyone in real life, and you don't know how they will react. Synraii was nice to you, but he could have just banned you.

On Topic: I never owned SCIII (or a ps2), so there isn't really that much I can say; But i've played the game and I can say it's pretty fun.

LOVED it for lynette.

Hated it because it tore talim from upper mid to bottom and tira sucked then too.

Still though Lynette baby I miss you ;-;

Synraii, you ought not be picking fights with yet another member who is more well versed than you and less inclined to give you the benefit of the doubt because of your very know-it-all abrasiveness.

Vincent will just call you a scrub, but he does it because he believes it.

Just some friendly advice.

-Idle

Being an awesome Soul Calibur player doesn't give you the right to be mean to people you don't even know.
Being nice to people about something they don't know just isn't me. I implied that outside the discussion it's nothing personal. Also, I want to call you a sensitive homo in a playful sort of way, but I'm scared.

Being an awesome Soul Calibur player doesn't give you the right to be mean to people you don't even know. This is the thing about the internet, you can say stuff you would never say to anyone in real life, and you don't know how they will react. Synraii was nice to you, but he could have just banned you.

On Topic: I never owned SCIII (or a ps2), so there isn't really that much I can say; But i've played the game and I can say it's pretty fun.
I don't think he's actually serious about the whole army thing, he's just playin' around I guess?

Being nice to people about something they don't know just isn't me. I implied that outside the discussion it's nothing personal. Also, I want to call you a sensitive homo in a playful sort of way, but I'm scared.
Even though you're right, you could be a bit nicer. Calling people scrubs is NOT nice, even if they are compared to you.

xUtvG.jpg

Even though you're right, you could be a bit nicer. Calling people scrubs is NOT nice, even if they are compared to you.

Vincent is just straightforward and honest to what he believes. At first many think he's a jerk, but it just takes a bit of PM to see eye to eye. In any case, if you can't take being called scrub for whatever reason, just prove them wrong in a friendly offline match. Or pretty much just let the burn subside and relax. At least the way I view it, honest jerks aren't bad. It's just certain people don't like to lose at a chat. I don't mind losing for I'll shrug it off later.

But to stay on topic, I'm a scrub at SC3. I cared more about the casual stuff then the hardcore stuff. I don't mention anything hardcore of SCIII for that would be idiotic when I haven't even been offline with real competitors. I only cared that Nighty's 4B would get me ring-out wins for instance. Especially that survival mode. FORE!!!!

we just need to
images

i didnt like SC3 because there is just way to much overpowered moves damage wise and for some reason it would always freeze up when i played it. the battles were all slow mo.

Don't bother dude, guys a dick. As for the compared to you line, to the best of my knowledge - he's just an old sophie player, I've fought much better than him XD

The Mage liked to play SCIII, but was even happier to see SCIV, which was quite an improvement graphics wise.

Synraii was nice to you, but he could have just banned you.
No.
1. All bans go through either Mikosu, Malice or Jaxel.
2. Nobody gets banned here, and I don't want him banned, if the guy can only get his kicks by scoring points on an online forum, leave the prick to it I say.
3. I'm only a mod for the Siegfried SA - I have no jurisdiction here and no authority to ban anyone. Period.

I've fought much better than him XD
No, you haven't. I met many of those same people you met in Germany and I beat them 5-0. Even against Daggoth it was pretty close. And I've improved immensely since then in SC4 so you're only mad because you dislike my personality. Boo hoo.

No, you haven't. I met many of those same people you met in Germany and I beat them 5-0. Even against Daggoth it was pretty close. And I've improved immensely since then in SC4 so you're only mad because you dislike my personality. Boo hoo.
Are you saying that while you improve, everyone else remains static?
And for the record, I refuse to accept you could compete with the likes of dagGOTh and Dina nowadays. I will not accept that until I see proof.
And in direct response to the 'no I haven't' part - let me run off a list of players I've played that you are therefor better than:
Freakysound
Nounours
Ring
Kira
Keev
Sacharaja
Pantocrator
Furzy
Kalas
Varghas
Malek
Chiyo
Neo4life
Jag
dagGOTh
Darkslayer
Docvizzo
Kerrigan
Hyrul

Wow. you must be the best player ever to walk the earth...
... OR
Some retard who honestly THINKS he's the shit.
I'm inclined to believe the latter of the two. =P

Oh Synraii your hero worship is cute, but honestly, VERY misplaced in this discussion. I don't even like Vints attitude, but he is a player on that level regardless of his online image.

That's just the facts.

-Idle

Oh Synraii your hero worship is cute, but honestly, VERY misplaced in this discussion. I don't even like Vints attitude, but he is a player on that level regardless of his online image.

That's just the facts.

-Idle
Just making a point Idle, I'm not hero worshipping. Apparently, all the above players aren't on the guy's level, how pro is he?! XD

Back