Who would win: Pit two characters who never fought in canon in battle.

HydroJames

Shining Sea Dragon
Hey! Let's pit characters who have never fought in canon in battle while using extensive research to determine the winner.

I'm lost on where to start, but I have a few suggestions:
  • Siegfried (Prime) vs. Alpha Patroklos
  • Z.W.E.I. vs. Zasalamel
  • Talim vs. Amy
  • Yoshimitsu vs. Taki

Last edited:
By extensive research, meaning lore wise or gameplay wise? Cuz i think Mitsu trumps nearly everyone except Sets and Algol, where it was a draw or having his sword broken lol

By extensive research, meaning lore wise or gameplay wise? Cuz i think Mitsu trumps nearly everyone except Sets and Algol, where it was a draw or having his sword broken lol
Story-wise. If you want to know who would be advantageous from a game-play standpoint, we have the competitive players who observe match-ups and make tier lists based on research and frame data.

What "evidence" would u need for such a topic lol.
Look at them from every & any aspect u would like.
Taki is much more experienced & wellknown in her clan to be the strongest. I dont remember her losing a legit fight, but i can be mistaken on that. Shitroklos is the complete opposite. :^)

What "evidence" would u need for such a topic lol.
Look at them from every & any aspect u would like.
Taki is much more experienced & wellknown in her clan to be the strongest. I dont remember her losing a legit fight, but i can be mistaken on that. Shitroklos is the complete opposite. :^)
Well, which version of Pat do you want? Let's have at his best in the form of Alpha Patroklos.

He trained under and quickly learned the fighting style of Setsuka.
The same Setsuka who defeated Mitsurugi after the events of Soul Calibur IV.
The same Mitsurugi who was deemed as a one man army and, up until that point, only had one loss under his belt.

Also, aPat's other feats include:
  • Defeating Natsu, Taki's disciple, in a sparring match along with Maxi, Xiba, and Leixia.
  • Defeating Ivy in a sparring match.
  • Defeating Z.W.E.I, who would later go to on defeat Nightmare, in a sparring match.
  • Defeating Pyrrha Omega.
  • Defeating Elysium.
  • Being the only playable Alexander to build his fighting ability naturally rather than rely on skill-granting divine weaponry.

Mitsu & Setsuka's past do not matter. Even if they were crazy strong, doesn't necessarily mean that pat is gonna be as strong as setsuka is or even stronger.
Same thing with the natsu~taki crap. He won against natsu, lexia, and xiba. Not Taki, Xianghua, and killik. And considering he was the main character, how else wouldve the story continued?
Being the main character gives him an unfair advantage.
Especially since most of the endings of the older sc games are not canon.
Outside of the story crap, i think Taki would totally whoop his ass for being much more experienced.

Well, It's quite obvious that Taki would defeat Patroklos, but aPatroklos? That would be more interesting...

Mitsu & Setsuka's past do not matter. Even if they were crazy strong, doesn't necessarily mean that pat is gonna be as strong as setsuka is or even stronger.
Same thing with the natsu~taki crap. He won against natsu, lexia, and xiba. Not Taki, Xianghua, and killik. And considering he was the main character, how else wouldve the story continued?
Being the main character gives him an unfair advantage.
Especially since most of the endings of the older sc games are not canon.
Outside of the story crap, i think Taki would totally whoop his ass for being much more experienced.
Let's examine Taki's feats:
  • Defeated Ivy.
  • Defeated Cervantes with Sophitia's assistance.
  • Survived the Explosion at the Lost Cathedral.
  • Defeated Edgardo, one of Siegfried sympathizers.
Being the main character does not make Pat infallible in combat. Before he went to use the style Setsuka taught him, he did lose a few matches:
  • He lost to Z.W.E.I. twice.
  • Caught by Voldo by surprise, forcing Pyrrha to save him.
  • Overwhelmed by Nightmare, forcing Pyrrha to come to rescue again.
But even before he switched styles:
  • He defeated a group of bandit attacking a town.
  • He defeated Voldo when Graf Dumas made his escape.
  • He defeated Astaroth, successfully defending Pyrrha.
While Patroklos has lost matches before, he has achieved greater feats and has never lost since he made the switch to Setsuka's style.

You want to know how Patroklos would lose to Taki? He's a punk ass bitch who would come crying back to his momma after fighting someone with more experience and power than him. He'd better pray Edge Master would reverse time to save his ass.

You want to know how Patroklos would lose to Taki? He's a punk ass bitch who would come crying back to his momma after fighting someone with more experience and power than him. He'd better pray Edge Master would reverse time to save his ass.
Great argument

Back