Whos the best?

Laswagga

[09] Warrior
I recently turned on SCV after swearing it off when it first came out because of a lack of Setsuka and how disappointed I was with Alpha Patroklos as her replacement. I recently turned the game on, played a long set of it with a friend of mine and after a long discussion and coming to terms with some of the things the game introduced that I didn't like, I decided I want to actually put some effort into making it out to events again.

That being said, I need to know who the best A. Pat player in tournament is right now. I don't want opinions, I just want tournament results. Doesn't have to be tournament wins, but at least consistently strong placements. Is it Woahzz still?

No but seriously, when people talk best aPat, woahzz always comes up in the convo.

Sounds about right. I only ask because hes all I could find when I did a quick search through youtube about the recent Soul Calibur V events since 2012.

Woahhzz has more consistent execution, but LP is probably stronger overall. You should watch NEC 14 grand finals. LP switches to APat after Partisan resets the bracket on him and wins it. They're in the media section if you want to watch them.

I forgot all about LP.
I knew I was forgetting someone. Thanks guys, I think I can take it from here.

LP have only one tournament match with APat.How he is the best Alpa player ?!

The question was who was the best right now. If we were talking throughout SCV, then it would be Woahhzz since LP switched to Viola. Plus Woahhzz is dealing with issues that LP doesn't have to deal with, so he's still at the top of his game.

As for who to watch in terms of learning a character, you should be looking at more than just one player. You should look at several to see what they are doing and find which tactics to incorporate. There's also CRSK who is the best Japanese APat to check out as well.

I don't know who the best player is in general but I did try my shot at becoming the Dampierre champion. OOFMATIC a.k.a da_Damps still holds it. Here's my Final Showdown with da_Damps in my last days as CaptainBoomz03 before he died and became who I am today.

Back