Wich FIGHTING game franchise would you like to see again?

Wich FIGHTING game franchise would you like to see again?

• Rival Schools(Justice Gakuen)

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Darkstalkers

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Toshiden Battle Arena

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bloody Roar

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Bushido Blade

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other: Specify

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

NeclordX

[13] Hero
So...that's it, which fighting game franchise would you like to see once more in a new game (not re-releases I mean)

Of course I'm aware there are lot more lost franchises that those I post as options, I just put the first that came to my mind, if you would like to see any other, please post it.

Personally Rival Schools would be my first choice followed by Darkstalkers

They made a Toshinden sequel for the Wii. It's a free-roaming 3D arena fighter, kind of like Castlevania Judgement. Needless to say, it sucked tremendous amounts of ass and never left Japan (though Toshinden always sucked anyway).

As for your poll, I think modern Capcom could do a good job at reviving Darkstalkers and Rival Schools, as well as maybe Star Gladiator (though sadly none of those are very likely to happen). Bushido Blade would be cool too if done by a competent developer.

As for Bloody Roar, I think someone like Team Ninja could do something interesting with the franchise. The concept has a lot of potential, and I'm sure every furfag on earth would buy it. The second game was the highlight of the franchise, so I think that if they based it off of that we could get a pretty cool game.

>tfw no new Virtua Fighter in almost a decade

PRIMAL RAGE!!!!
giphy.gif

2462831-4036172454-24628.gif

1- SOUL CALIBUR

SOUL FUCKING CALIBUR

The true one or don't even bother.
Last SC that stylistically felt like a SC was SC3.
Don't overfantasy muh SC, give me back real world. Don't shit on veterans, specially if you planned some retarded sf3style new generation. Don't give me waifu emo daishi shit.

Give me a true SC.

2- After that.... a good Darkstalkers can be awesome.
A Darkstalkers by Ono with SFV engine? Give it to me NOW

3- This is pure dream. Sell Fatal Fury francise to Capcom. Terry, Joe and others will be better as SF guest than whatever shit fail SNK will ever plan for them

Fighting Vipers. Or Virtua Fighter seeing as people are putting Soul Calibur.

Fighting Vipers because Honey.
Virtua Fighter because it is the king.

I'm gonna guess, its because it has only been not a lot over a year since SoulCalibur: Lost Swords was shat out. Whereas the list of fighters up there hasn't had a new iteration in years.

I want to believe you are joking, but you are probably serious

gg human kind

Why isn't Soulcalibur on that poll?

Because despite all SC is someway "alive" while I was thinking more in lost franchises. None of those franchises had NEW games in the previous generation (Ps3-Xbox360) well...except Toshiden, I didn't know there was a Toshiden for wii. Still was quite years a go.

SCV, with all its flaws, was only 3 years ago. But its been 10 or more for the ones in the poll.

Because despite all SC is someway "alive" while I was thinking more in lost franchises. None of those franchises had NEW games in the previous generation (Ps3-Xbox360) well...except Toshiden, I didn't know there was a Toshiden for wii. Still was quite years a go.

SCV, with all its flaws, was only 3 years ago. But its been 10 or more for the ones in the poll.
Actually, it's been closer to four years since SCV if you can believe it.

Back