Wiki´s Printable version.

MalachiteBR

[08] Mercenary
Hello guys.

I couldnt make the 'Printable Version' work for me, and as I am somewhat skilled on html/javascript/css I could manage to hide unwanted text for a clean printable version of combo´s page.

Considering a combo´s page like the one for Zasalamel that has plenty of images and stuff like it is REALLY useful....

Just visit one of these and test by yourselves:
http://www.8wayrun.com/wiki/Astaroth:SC4:CG:CG
http://www.8wayrun.com/wiki/Zasalamel:SC4:CG:Sijansur

Just do the following, copy and paste each line on your browser´s address and hit enter, it will just pop-up a window saying 'none' and some stuff will randomly disapear from the window, when you are done you have only your desired printable version for the combos... I dont know if it would work in another sites inside wiki, if you want to you could also test it...

Now, the codes to copy/paste on browser´s address bar:

javascript: alert( document.getElementById('p-Characters_Pages').style.display = 'none' );
javascript: alert( document.getElementById('p-Navigation_Pane').style.display = 'none' );
javascript: alert( document.getElementById('p-General_Information').style.display = 'none' );
javascript: alert( document.getElementById('p-search').style.display = 'none' );
javascript: alert( document.getElementById('p-tb').style.display = 'none' );

javascript: alert( document.body.childNodes[7].childNodes[1].childNodes[1].childNodes[1].childNodes[1].childNodes[1].childNodes[1].childNodes[1].childNodes[17].childNodes[1].childNodes[0].childNodes[1].style.width = 0 )
javascript: alert( document.body.childNodes[7].childNodes[1].childNodes[1].childNodes[1].childNodes[1].childNodes[1].childNodes[1].childNodes[1].childNodes[17].childNodes[1].childNodes[0].childNodes[1].style.padding = 0 )

javascript: alert( document.body.childNodes[5].style.display = 'none' );
javascript: alert( document.body.childNodes[7].childNodes[1].childNodes[1].childNodes[1].childNodes[1].childNodes[1].childNodes[1].childNodes[1].childNodes[9].style.display = 'none' )
javascript: alert( document.body.childNodes[7].childNodes[1].childNodes[1].childNodes[1].childNodes[1].childNodes[1].childNodes[1].childNodes[1].childNodes[13].style.display = 'none' )
javascript: alert( document.body.childNodes[11].style.display = 'none' );

If you have any question, just ask me...
If you feel its useless just leave your insult to me :)

aww cmon... yesterday i tried this printable version and it didnt work...now its working fine :P

Lol... now I feel stupid hohoho...

Back