Win A Trip to Final Round - Online Tournaments - xbl and psn

coolcmcgee

trash of 8wayrun
@RTD has gone out of his way to make Final Round 17 the hypest Final Round for soulcalibur yet. In addition to starting a donation drive and sponsoring players to get them to Final round, two online tournaments are coming up in order to give players a shot at winning some money towards attending Final Round 2014. Here are the details:

SoulCalibur V

DISCLAIMER:ME AND RTD ARE NOT MAKING ANY MONEY ON THIS - THIS IS FOR THE COMMUNITY

This event will be streamed:

streams:
ps3 streams:
twitch.tv/enkindu
xbox streams:
twitch.tv/coolcmcgee
twitch.tv/enkindu
twitch.tv/scpartisan
(each streamer will select a match to stream and invite those players to a private room

Dates:
PS3 Friday February 21st
Xbox Saturaday February 22nd
(i have decided to this the weekend of WB instead of SCR sorry in advance)
7 or 8 pm EST whichever is more convenient for the players
FINALS for both - T.B.A

Braket/Pools released Feb 19th 10:15pm est

Paypal Payment Only: $10.00 suntaree.combs@gmail.com- See Instructions below
PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS:

PAYMENT IS DUE BY Monday FEB 17TH 10PM EST THROUGH PAYPAL WITH THE ABSOLUTE CORRECT INFO, IF YOU DO NOT PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING BELOW YOUR MONEY WILL BE RETURNED AND THAT IS THAT.

Paypal Only: suntaree.combs@gmail.com $10.00
I DO NOT KNOW ALL OF YOUR REAL NAMES - PLEASE WHEN YOU PAYPAL THE MONEY INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION - 70-100 DIFFERENT PEOPLE WILL NOT BE TRACKED DOWN

-Name
-Gamertag
-System

THE NIGHT OF THE TOURNEY EVERYONE WILL BE ASKED TO JOIN A COLLOSEO ROOM . Its best for all to be in there to view the bracket, listen for the matches.

YOU MUST REPORT TO ME OR MY HELPERS (I WILL HAVE THEM) THE RESULTS ASAP

I REQUIRE EVERY ONE OF YOU TO ALWAYS HAVE A COPY OF THE BRACKET OPEN WITH YOU SO YOU YOURSELF CAN GO AHEAD AND PLAY YOUR NEXT MATCH WHEN YOU SEE IT UPDATED AND JUST LET ME KNOW. THIS WILL HELP SPEED THINGS ALONG. I WILL NOT BABYSIT 100 PEOPLE, you all can look for yourselves where we are on the bracket and play your next opponent. I will help as much as i can but in a chat room and my stream and streaming its hard to baby sit 100 people lol

ALL Brackets WILL BE GENERATED LIVE DAYS BEFORE

• This tournament is eligible for EVERYONE unless you have placed top 8 at a major
  • THIS IS TO GIVE ALL NEW BLOOD A SHOT

• Other than that Anyone may Enter (XBL + PS3 Tournaments for each)

• USA AND CANADA ONLY

• Tournament will NOT happen without minimum of 16 entrants per system. This has nothing to do with me, it's me making the tournament worthwhile for you because it means you will win $160.00 at minimum which will cover a good chunk of you flight or bus or gas.

• You can be sponsored by someone who believes in you (Someone can pay to sign you up, if that person cannot go though then runner up gets the prize so sponsor wisely)

• All Matches are 3/5
  • Stage selection is random
  • In the event that a disconnect happens midmatch please redo the rounds and stage
  • no CAS allowed color edits are allowed

• Recommended wired speed to compete: 20+ down less than 10ms-15ms ping and more than 4 upload
  • You may compete on both systems (pay twice)
PRIZES:

• Winner Takes All and must use the $ for a flight or to pay for transportation to Final Round. Trust me I will know if you don't. If you win the tournament and for some unknown reason cannot go to Final Round the runner up gets the prize.

YES you must use the $$$ to ensure you will definitely be at Final Round. Thats the whole point.

Please: No complaints about lag please, or dropping winning combos due to a spike. You know what you're getting into. Im just here to offer an opportunity for someone lucky to win each tourney

Good luck to all. Dates for the tourney will be announced soon.

If you have SPECIFIC DAYS you would like to suggest then im all ears. (Friday, saturday , sunday?)

(TLDR version: online tournametns on xbox + ps3 pay $10 to enter win money to go to final round)

But show interest now, if there isn't much interest shown then ill can this very quickly. Thanks and enj

update: Ringout has generously donated $50 the pot of each tournament
update: the restriction on top 8 placers at majors has been lifted however players who are known killers and have already registered for final round will not be allowed
thanks to Pig Of The Hut for the idea and format

Last edited:
I recommend potentially changing the dates around a little for it will not interfere with WB8 that same weekend.
yeah i realized that right after making this it will have to be done either the weekend of winterbrawl or scr

Entered. To add my vote in regards to the date, I'd vote for March 1 just because Feb 22 is my birthday weekend and I would hate to tell my family or friends who want to hang out, "Sorry, I can't hang out because I'm entering an online tournament." I'd still do it, but I wouldn't like doing it.

Back