Won Gabok, Iska Acht Season 3?

SinseiPo

[09] Warrior
I dunno, but after playing Hwang's and Mitsurugi's latest story mode. I'm wondering are they teasing Gabok, and Acht as new playable characters for season 3 :sc2yun2:

And is Acht trying to bring Mitsurugi to the dark side? :sc4nm1: Is Mitsurugi about to become malfested? Noooooo!

Gabok don't have any chance since he is a NPC using Hwang's style and probably remain like that in next game. I think Acht was created by Project Soul because they may not be able to use 'Farkas'. In terms of plot she is basically Tira with astral chaos (?) power. I would say that next game she will end up "dying" and like in the old timeline Tira will collect the Soul Edge fragments as in SC3 and manipulate some characters as she did in the SC4. They can use her to connect Z.W.E.I., since we saw her have a similar tattoo, but I don't see her as a playable character.

Last edited:
Gabok the new Yun Seong?

I dunno something about the end of Hwang's story makes me think
Acht and Gabok have a bigger role to play in the future

Gabok the new Yun Seong?
Due to nationality and hair color? because we have an obsessed fan who wants to beat his idol for pride / a malfested who has his plans ruined by Hwang and has the same "magic" skills as Hwang, since he is the brother of Won Soohyun who trained Hwang.
I dunno something about the end of Hwang's story makes me think Acht and Gabok have a bigger role to play in the future
Yes, they are important, but there is no logic for a DLC to be a literally CaS. Durer is an extremely important character for Nightmare, he is basically his right hand man, but he was never playable. Acht maybe could be playable in this game since we haven't seen her in battle like Gabok (CaS).

Project Soul is leaving several seeds here and there, probably they will use it in the future (SC 7, 8, 9 ..) but it doesn't mean that next season could have any of them.

One thing is for sure I like the Libra of Souls and how Project Soul is able to use it as a story telling device. I think SC6 is the first SC game where the story has been extended for the game after the game's release. For example additions to Mitsurugi's s story, or addition of Hwang and Setsuka's story after game release, I think this kind of story mode has been very good for those of us who enjoy SC single player modes.

I like Libra of Souls, Project Soul more please...

Due to nationality and hair color? because we have an obsessed fan who wants to beat his idol for pride / a malfested who has his plans ruined by Hwang and has the same "magic" skills as Hwang, since he is the brother of Won Soohyun who trained Hwang.

Yes, they are important, but there is no logic for a DLC to be a literally CaS. Durer is an extremely important character for Nightmare, he is basically his right hand man, but he was never playable. Acht maybe could be playable in this game since we haven't seen her in battle like Gabok (CaS).

Project Soul is leaving several seeds here and there, probably they will use it in the future (SC 7, 8, 9 ..) but it doesn't mean that next season could have any of them.
I also think all this lore complexification is just annoucing that they got green light for more episodes. This could end up being a SC7 instead of S3 because of COVID, but I'am still confident that they already worked on half of the cast for S3 and therefor I don't see them canceling it, just waiting a bit to see.

So yeah, the most important information is that they got credits, not necessarly because the game is still selling well in troubled time, but because the Potential has been noticed by Namco. I think they might invest in Calibur as a back up in case Tekken franchise do bad one day. It's obvious that they are trying to link both title so players can switch around them when they feel annoyed by one.

so are you suggesting that one of the only things left before they can officially announce S3.. is finalizing the guest character ?

I expect them to have an important role in SC7 as CaS villains for heroes to kill.
I wouldn't mind if Acht was one of SC7's Bosses, after all she is a creation from Inferno and even mentions that she cannot fight properly without being in Astral Chaos, which would make her something similar to Azwel, Algol and Iska.
I also think all this lore complexification is just annoucing that they got green light for more episodes. This could end up being a SC7 instead of S3 because of COVID, but I'am still confident that they already worked on half of the cast for S3 and therefor I don't see them canceling it, just waiting a bit to see.
I believe that C0V1D hindered Season 3, even with or without adversity, for example Setsuka was delivered in August in the same way that it would have been had the EVO scandal not happened. Murray was working on the SC connection, in addition to apparently following the game's website, the SC 6 will be compatible with the PS5, so for all this work if they have no intention of continuing, it would not be the first time that they cancel the DLC as was the case with SC5, but apparently SC 6 is doing well.
As for SC 7, if it is to make a mediocre game I prefer that they close the SC 6 life cycle with a third season and let the next game for 2025.

So yeah, the most important information is that they got credits, not necessarly because the game is still selling well in troubled time, but because the Potential has been noticed by Namco. I think they might invest in Calibur as a back up in case Tekken franchise do bad one day. It's obvious that they are trying to link both title so players can switch around them when they feel annoyed by one.

Project Soul could keep adding content and story to Libra of Souls (that would be good) SC6 is alive and well , its relatively balanced I don't know what a SC7 would really be able to offer. Why not just make SC6 at platform for future updates through DLC? more Libra of Souls, bring back the missing stages, add titles to CAS in Libra of Souls, add team battle, survival , and tournaments to the offline mode. And use SC6 as the official complete version of Soul Calibur and just drop the version number from the title :sc3amy2:

Back