Working on custom Hori SCV stick vinyls.

Mandy

Yes, a guy.
I might expand onto making this for fellow 8WR'ers; however, I'm first attempting to make one for myself. I tried finding some original (and largely scaled) Siegfried artwork for his SCV likeness, but I couldn't find anything, so I had to work with his generic picture. I would love some original Siegfried art, but due to his lack of boobs and excess of manliness, most artists seem intimidated to draw him.

Nevertheless, this is what I have so far, just debating what kind of background I want to use.
sieghori-jpg.20654

Also looking for other creative solutions. I may just move the other Sieg (the opaque one in the background) behind the buttons rather than where his head will get cut off.

Draft #1
sieghori1-jpg.20658

Draft #2 - minor adjustments
sig2-jpg.20743

Attachments

• sieghori.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,035
  • sieghori1.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 936
  • sig2.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 772
siegfinals-jpg.21012

I think I'll head over to Kinkos tomorrow and get it printed and ready for setup.

Attachments

• siegfinals.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 702
AyxTKaoCIAEGIaI.jpg:large

Made a couple of mistakes, but I'll give this another attempt in the future. I accidentally cut out one of the holes I didn't want to (the whole purpose of me doing this), I cut it too sharp over the start button so it looks torn, and there's a little crease in it. Overall I'm happy with how my first attempt went. I'd be happy to produce more of these in the future.

Back