World 3 Gaming: SCV PSN 8WR Forum Tournament! (TOURNAMENT/MATCHES THREAD!)

W3G_Glake

[08] Mercenary
AT THIS POINT SIGNUPS ARE NOW CLOSED!
FIRST SECTION OF THE BRACKET WILL BE PLAYED ON 5/18/2012 at 11PM EST!
Official List of Players:
  1. DrakeAldan PSN: DrakeAldan
  2. Marginal PSN: Neo-Marg
  3. Force-Destruct PSN: CrazyGuillen
  4. Tha_Shogun PSN: Tha_Shogun
  5. TerminatorCortez PSN: Terminatorcortez
  6. hellbottom PSN: hell-bottom
  7. Enkindu PSN: Enkindu
  8. Sett PSN: Settman
  9. hazu PSN: hazUUU
  10. Darkmoonlight PSN: MoneyMuffins789
  11. KineticClash PSN: KineticClash
  12. banes49 PSN: banes49
  13. Uber1337 PSN: Uber1337_Dave
  14. Kvasir PSN: Kvasir-
  15. DeathInMyEyes PSN: DeathInMyEyes.
  16. brodiapunch PSN: eddosan
  17. Signia PSN: Signia949
  18. Jowuh PSN: Jowu
Tournament Format
  • This entire event will be Single Elimination​
  • One part of the bracket will be completed Friday of each week up until the finals. All matches will be played on Stream during these Friday’s . For example: The first segment of the bracket will be played on the 18th, the following will be played on the 25th, and so on until the Grand Finals.​
  • Player’s times for matches on stream will be posted on the thread in advanced. We will send you a game invite once it is time to play your match.
  • (IMPORTANT) If you do not wish for your match to be played on stream, please send me a message prior to the date and time of the tournament including who your opponent is, so I can make the proper adjustments.
(Important!!!!) Added Note Regarding Matches
So it has been brought to my attention that time may be an issue for players out of U.S to play their matches on stream, or more importantly at the set tournament time. This is not a problem! If you know you are unable to play your match on stream, or at your set time, please let me know before the day of the tournament, that way I can message your opponent and let them know that your match will not be played on stream, and at whichever time you too agree on.
(NOTE) If you decide to play your match separate from the stream matches or at another time, they MUST be completed before the following Wednesday! Which is the 23rd of May! Every Wednesday at the latest, is when the bracket will be updated and posted here on the thread to prepare for the next segment of the bracket that Friday. For those of you playing on stream, once the bracket is generated and matches are listed, next to your match will be the estimated time you will be playing your match on Stream, you should be on PSN by or before that time to receive your invite to the lobby. If you have any questions or are confused at all, just shoot me a message and I will clear things up.
Rules/Settings
-Character Creations of any sort are not allowed. Default alternate costumes ARE ok.
- The Soul of Devil Jin is BANNED.
- Matches will be played best 2/3 Excluding the Grand Finals which will be played best 3 out of 5.
- 60 Seconds is the time limit during all matches.
- Both players must select Random Stage Select each match.
- Failure to follow any of these rules may result in a Disqualification.
Matches/Times for Matches

brodiapunch vs Signia - 11:00pm EST on Stream
DeathInMyEyes vs Jowuh - 11:10pm EST On Stream
Sett vs Hazu - 11:20pm EST On Stream
Tha_Shogun vs Uber1337 - 11:30pm EST On Stream
TerminatorCortez vs banes49 - 11:40pm EST On Stream
Enkindu vs Darkmoonlight - 11:50pm EST On Stream
ForceDestruct vs Kvasir - 12am EST On Stream​
hellbottom vs KineticClash 12:10am EST​
DrakeAlden vs The Winner of (brodiapunch vs Signia) 12:20am EST On Stream​
Marginal vs The Winner of (DeathInMyEyes vs Jowuh) Not On Stream​
Bracket Preview
Any questions regarding matches, times, or anything else should be submitted to me via PM here on 8WR. Times for matches are estimates, though the tournament is set to start at 11pm EST.​
You can find the link to the LiveStream in my signature below!​

AT THIS POINT SIGNUPS ARE NOW CLOSED!
SECOND SECTION OF THE BRACKET WILL BE PLAYED ON 5/25/2012 at 11:30PM EST!
Official List of Players:
  1. DrakeAldan PSN: DrakeAldan
  2. Marginal PSN: Neo-Marg
  3. Force-Destruct PSN: CrazyGuillen
  4. Tha_Shogun PSN: Tha_Shogun
  5. TerminatorCortez PSN: Terminatorcortez
  6. hellbottom PSN: hell-bottom
  7. Enkindu PSN: Enkindu
  8. Sett PSN: Settman
  9. hazu PSN: hazUUU
  10. Darkmoonlight PSN: MoneyMuffins789
  11. KineticClash PSN: KineticClash
  12. banes49 PSN: banes49
  13. Uber1337 PSN: Uber1337_Dave
  14. Kvasir PSN: Kvasir-
  15. DeathInMyEyes PSN: DeathInMyEyes.
  16. brodiapunch PSN: eddosan
  17. Signia PSN: Signia949
  18. Jowuh PSN: Jowu
Tournament Format
  • This entire event will be Single Elimination​
  • One part of the bracket will be completed Friday of each week up until the finals. All matches will be played on Stream during these Friday’s . For example: The first segment of the bracket will be played on the 18th, the following will be played on the 25th, and so on until the Grand Finals.​
  • Player’s times for matches on stream will be posted on the thread in advanced. We will send you a game invite once it is time to play your match.
  • (IMPORTANT) If you do not wish for your match to be played on stream, please send me a message prior to the date and time of the tournament including who your opponent is, so I can make the proper adjustments.
(Important!!!!) Added Note Regarding Matches
So it has been brought to my attention that time may be an issue for players out of U.S to play their matches on stream, or more importantly at the set tournament time. This is not a problem! If you know you are unable to play your match on stream, or at your set time, please let me know before the day of the tournament, that way I can message your opponent and let them know that your match will not be played on stream, and at whichever time you too agree on.
(NOTE) If you decide to play your match separate from the stream matches or at another time, they MUST be completed before the following Wednesday! Which is the 23rd of May! Every Wednesday at the latest, is when the bracket will be updated and posted here on the thread to prepare for the next segment of the bracket that Friday. For those of you playing on stream, once the bracket is generated and matches are listed, next to your match will be the estimated time you will be playing your match on Stream, you should be on PSN by or before that time to receive your invite to the lobby. If you have any questions or are confused at all, just shoot me a message and I will clear things up.
Rules/Settings
-Character Creations of any sort are not allowed. Default alternate costumes ARE ok.
- The Soul of Devil Jin is BANNED.
- Matches will be played best 2/3 Excluding the Grand Finals which will be played best 3 out of 5.
- 60 Seconds is the time limit during all matches.
- Both players must select Random Stage Select each match.
- Failure to follow any of these rules may result in a Disqualification.
Matches/Times for Matches
Uber1337 vs TerminatorCortez 11:35pm EST (On Stream)
DeathInMyEyes vs Enkindu 11:45pm EST (On Stream)
Kvasir vs KineticClash 11:55pm (On Stream)
DarkAlden vs "Winner of" (Uber1337 vs TerminatorCortez) 12:05am (On Stream)
Any questions regarding matches, times, or anything else should be submitted to me via PM here on 8WR. Times for matches are estimates, though the tournament is set to start at 11:35pm EST.
You can find the link to the LiveStream in my signature below!

Matches
DarkeAlden vs TerminatorCortez​
DeathInMyEyes vs KineticClash​
Winners of these matches will advance to Grand Finals!​

lol My game is at 4:20 am, my opponent is from Paris, so he is also playing at 4:20 am xD

This is for friday right and ur hosting a room?

Yes and Yes, expect an invite from "World3Gaming" when the time for your match comes.

lol My game is at 4:20 am, my opponent is from Paris, so he is also playing at 4:20 am xD

That sounds like a good and bad thing lol. The bracket was generated randomly, so I'm pretty glad you got matches with someone from the exact same region as you :)

My match can't be moved to an earlier time can it? i have go to work from 11:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. EST Friday-Monday this week.

My match can't be moved to an earlier time can it? i have go to work from 11:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. EST Friday-Monday this week.

The earliest I can move it to as far as on stream goes is 11pm EST. We can do any of two things, you can play your match off stream any time between tomorrow to Wednesday, or I can set up a lobby for you and uber1317 around 10pm EST if it works for him.

well I'm off monday-wednesday this week so that would be perfect for monday or 10 EST. If 10 EST is too short of notice I can be at 11. EST streamed on monday, that should be fine.

well I'm off monday-wednesday this week so that would be perfect for monday or 10 EST. If 10 EST is too short of notice I can be at 11. EST streamed on monday, that should be fine.

Sounds good, your opponent is Uber1317, I will shoot him a message and see if 10 EST today is ok, if not you guys can play your match next week anytime Monday-Wednesday

just FYI, my name is misspelled on the schedule. I have my alarms set, just wanna make sure I don't get accidentally DQd.

Back