World 3 Gaming: SCV PSN 8WR Forum Tournament! (TOURNAMENT/MATCHES THREAD!)

Are you on PSN? I will shoot your opponent a msg to see if he's ready. Quite a few people didn't show for the pre-round matches, so it messed with the schedule quite a bit.
So I am making my match up this weekend. I'll tell you the results when we finish!

I'm so sorry I didn't make my match. I got my time zones mixed up =/

No problem, your opponent did not show either. The only people that I DQ'ed were the ones that were on 8WR at the time I was sending them msgs, and or have not been on for a week (there were two of each category) Since your opponent was not online, and neither were you, I'll let you guys have a chance to play your 2/3 before Midnight Wednesday. Your opponent is "hellbottom" shoot him a message here on 8WR and see if you can get something setup, if he does not reply or does not come online by Midnight Wednesday, disabling you from being able to play your match, I will advance you, and he will be DQ'ed.

whats going on with me, I didn't get an invite.

I did send you an invite, but due to several no-shows I did the match order quite out of order so I may have sent your invite 10-20 mins late. But I did send everyone an invite. Fortunately, your opponent did contact me a little early on Thursday stating he would be unable to make the 11 pm EST tournament time due to a birthday gathering. Therefore since he did contact me later than Wednesday, but contacted me before the tournament, I'll let you have the decision on what you'd like to do, if you want an auto win, I will give it to you only because he was late contacting me and I should have known ahead of time before getting the brackets and times set. If you'd rather play him and give him a chance, then please play your matches and report them back to me before midnight on Wednesday. Your opponent is banes49

No problem, your opponent did not show either. The only people that I DQ'ed were the ones that were on 8WR at the time I was sending them msgs, and or have not been on for a week (there were two of each category) Since your opponent was not online, and neither were you, I'll let you guys have a chance to play your 2/3 before Midnight Wednesday. Your opponent is "hellbottom" shoot him a message here on 8WR and see if you can get something setup, if he does not reply or does not come online by Midnight Wednesday, disabling you from being able to play your match, I will advance you, and he will be DQ'ed.

Sounds good, I will try my best to get our match in before Wednesday.

Sorry, I was totally in Diablo 3 and forgot about the tournament.
Anyway I forfeit.

Sorry i dont think ill be able to play in this, i forfeit my matches.

So when is my match with The_Shogun? I can do it tonight around 10:30pm PST. Tomorrow or wednesday around 11pm work for me as well.

LOL FAIL for me, I had a bunch of things to do that Friday (the start of the tourney) and I just decided to play Some PS3 and realize that I was supposed to play on stream 3 DAYS AGO, oh well I should've paid attention. Good Luck to everyone else then

So what's the deadline for this round of matches?

If you mean round 2 of the bracket the deadline to complete those matches is next Wednesday, so next week. Matches for round 2 will begin this Friday. At 11:30pm EST on stream. If you cannot make the stream, the same rules apply for last week, let me know before Wednesday so I can let your opponent know ahead of time.

Alright everyone, thanks for reporting your matches! If you go to the first page on this thread, second post, you will notice that I have posted the matches and times for this Friday, the bracket has been updated as well! Again, please be sure to contact me if you will not be able to make your match on stream so we can re-schedule, and I can plan ahead of time.

Back