World 3 Gaming: SCV PSN 8WR Forum Tournament! (TOURNAMENT/MATCHES THREAD!)

Trying to get a hold of terminatorcortez, I see him on Netflix. He messaged me earlier but I was offline.

If you I can't get a hold of him, can we play tomorrow morning/afternoon? I'm available until 3:30pm PDT.

Hey D.I.M.E, when do you want to play our match? (I'm assuming we're just scheduling them on our own now?)

Also, I won't be available to play Friday since I'm going to be at MLG. Is this going to be a problem (if I win)?

Hmm, I prefer playing on weekends. Too bad I didn't think about it, or we could've played today.

Although, I'm free throughout the weekdays after 8, sometimes earlier. Just depends on if I'm too tired to play or not.

Hmm, I prefer playing on weekends. Too bad I didn't think about it, or we could've played today.

Although, I'm free throughout the weekdays after 8, sometimes earlier. Just depends on if I'm too tired to play or not.

Are you free right now? Just to get it over with lol

To those who may not know who's playing next, matches are up, sorry for the lateness. Extreme business lately. Please shoot to have your match played by this Saturday if possible! I'd like to wrap this up and give out the prize to the winner as soon as possible :)

Awesome!

Alright guys, what would be a good day to do Grand Finals? I'd very much like to get it streamed if possible. Personally, I can say that Sunday this week is a good day for me, probably around 10pm EST, and by then I will have the prize as well. Let me know!

Awesome!

Alright guys, what would be a good day to do Grand Finals? I'd very much like to get it streamed if possible. Personally, I can say that Sunday this week is a good day for me, probably around 10pm EST, and by then I will have the prize as well. Let me know!

Unfortunately I don't think I will be back from MLG by that time on Sunday. Sorry! However, anything after that should be fine.

Ok, how about this Saturday? This should work for me, I'd say 9pm EST?

That should be fine. I have a local tournament Saturday but these locals have never lasted past 9pm EST. However, there is still a chance I will be a bit late because the tourney is 30mins away from my house. I will do my best to be on time though.

We have just closed up the tournament with KinecticClash as our Winner and DrakeAldan coming in second place!

I'd like to thank everyone that participated and showed up during this first 8WR Forum Tournament by W3G. There is a ton of talent within this community, and a lot of aspiring competitive players that are looking to compete, so definitely there will be another tourney announced perhaps in the coming weeks. Striving to make the next one much more smooth, and convenient for everyone else, and to enable more flexibility.

Again, thanks much everyone and please stay tuned here or on World3Gaming.com for the latest updates regarding tournaments we host here.

Full Results
1st: KineticClash
2nd: DrakeAldan
3rd: TerminatorCortez
4th: DeathInMyEyes
5th: Enkindu
6th: Sett
7th: Uber1337
8th: Kvasir
9th: Marginal
10th: Force-Destruct
11th: That_Shogun