World Game Cup 2013 This Weekend!

• Admin
World Game Cup 2013 in Cannes, France is taking place this weekend and as usual, is looking to be a huge event for Soul Calibur in Europe. Players from a number of countries in and outside of Europe will be in attendance, making for a very interesting and unique event.

Among these players will be EVO 2012 SCV champion "Shining Decopon", who will be joined by 4 other Japanese players (Itazan, Hameko, Kamichang and Sawazuma) for the World Team Cup 5v5 event. If you are looking forward to this event as much as I am, you will definitely want to check out the stream running Friday - Sunday!
Best of luck to all participants!

You can find all the schedule/stream information below:

Stream Information:
SCV Stream times:​
World Team Cup - 5v5​
Friday March 1st 11:00AM - 4:00PM CET (starts 5:00AM EST, 2:00AM PST)​
Teams - 3v3 (Top 4)​
Saturday March 2nd 6:00PM - 8:00PM CET (starts 12:00PM EST, 9:00AM PST)​
Singles (Top 8)​
Sunday March 3rd 12:00PM - 2:00PM CET (starts 6:00AM EST, 3:00AM PST)​
I'll be adding updates and any news I can find but if you wish to dig deeper, you can find more WGC 2013 info in these following links:
WGC homepage
WGC Twitter
SoulCalibur.FR
8WR Event Page

I personally though Japan would simply steamroll everyone, but France gave good resistance. 1x1 going to be fun.

PS: also KamiChan turns out to be a winner of last STRIKE, so all 5 players on Jap team are top players.

Lol. Imma get so much shit talk in this tourney! I just realized ASTAROTH blew niccas backsides in! Niccas talk about matchups and all that bullshit when you don't need to know a matchup so long as you know what you can do and what your opponent is gonna do.

Can't wait to see deez matches, dawg!

In case you hate reading or somehow missed it in the plethora of info above:

SCV will be continuing tomorrow (Saturday March 2nd) with Teams - 3v3 (Top 4) @ 6:00PM - 8:00PM CET (12:00PM EST, 9:00AM PST)

Singles (top 8) will be on Sunday at March 3rd 3:00PM - 5:00PM CET (starts 9:00AM EST, 6:00AM PST)

If anything changes, I will be sure to update these posts.

I also just realized that Saitoh was talking about Pyrrha Omega being unstoppable vs. Astaroth not too long ago and I never replied! This shit just keeps getting better!

Can't wait for tomorrow.
tumblr_inline_mizomgug8G1qiryfo.png

LP acutally drama potential is over 9000 as almost every bit of theory talk FR has came up with past years is getting blown. Too bad they will end up denying the truth anyway, but I had my lulz still.

Reactions: LP
So Team America 2014 Candidates? Whats good on that. Also When I saw Itabashi and Kamichang I was like whelp this is over (aka backs will be blown out. Without a kiss or a hug even). Lets see how these matches play out tomorrow. Im glad there was some resistance though.

can I watch todays matches (the 5vs 5 competition) or do i need to wait until they are eventually uploaded - help pls - also detailed results on todays games?? where do i find them? thx

I understand some of the 3vs3's were played today - anyone have info on that - I dont think the brackets on the WGC site have been updated :(

This week's events

SoulCalibur VI EVO Japan side event
Ariake GYM-EX, Tokyo (Tokyo Big Site)
3-chōme-11-1 Ariake, Koto City, Tokyo 135-0063, Japan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luca9974
Back