Would You Date A Fat Chick? (Vice Versa)

I'd date an overweight girl. As long as I didn't have to do the nasty with her. But if she's too obese, forget it. I'll call Greenpeace.

Curvy or thick chick yes, fat girl no, i take care of my self and i want a lover that won't pass out from a heart attack from a cheeseburger. The girl i am dating right now is a avrage sized Korean girl who loves her some chocolate, yes i am a African/Native american male with thing for Asian women, whatchu you gonna do!?!?! AS for fat girls giving the best brains its cus they think your man hood is food so you better watch out if they season it up or it might go missing foreals

Absolutely not, ever. Fat people seriously piss me off big time, GET IN THE GYM, go running, put down the Cheese smothered, bacon wrapped, fried drumstick and do something. And don't QQ about genetics and all that, i've seen so many people get down to a healthy weight and they had fat ass parents too. No reason whatsoever to be fat.

No its to do with the fact that the thighs have more clamping meat surrounding the pussy which means more force is needed for insertion..

Well Casper... if we were talking about snooker, i would recommend you take the hard brown over the easy pink to put you in a better position.

I'm with Gator and a couple others. I keep myself in good shape and don't really eat fast food or drink pop (soda, whatever). I don't have any pity nor compassion for fat people at all. "I don't have enough time". Bullshit! Take out an hour of your tv watching and hit the gym and just stop being lazy.

However, I love some thick girls. And I've been with a few bigger chicks too, and I have to say that they work much harder in bed then your typical girl. Maybe it's from being passed over all the time and they need some kind of competitive edge over attractive women. Whatever it is, I usually won't turn down head from a big girl just because it's usually bomb as fuck.

whats up with all theses dam philosophical answers! Its a pretty simple fuckin question! in other words...
would YOU date a chick-that YOU would consider fat?
-not-
What do you consider a fat chick? and would you date her (or it..lolol)?

....I would never date a fat chick, its a turn off and unattractive.....

On a different note i hate it when fat chicks act conceited or wear something they think they can pull off

P.s. SKINNY JEANS DO NOT MAKE YOU LOOK SKINNY!!!

Back