WWE 2K17: The Redemption?

NamcoFan

[09] Warrior
Am I under weed or something? Because recently WWE games seem going better recently (don't say good, but at least better than WWE 2K15)...

They gave us back Backstage Brawls and the possibility of creating angles.

But there stills pointless game modes , like the Suplex City mode.

The question is: is WWE 2K17 the Redemption of WWE games?

But anyway, the good times of WWE series, still when they were more focused on the gameplay, and less on graphics.

And you? What's your opinion on the game?

Let me know with a comment.

THANK YOU FORWARD!!!!!!!!!!

I lost interest in the series when they go to the current generation and lost all the awesome customization it had.

The old games, had a really large customization section, on of the best if not the best of all fighting games. When they changed to the new generation, 2015 was the first I think, the edition mode was vastly reduced, and changing parts in the edit mode took LOT of time, you couldn't pick an item until the thumb was charged, but the thumbail took minutes to charge, just to try a few pants you could expend 15 minutes.

The old games, had a really large customization section, on of the best if not the best of all fighting games. When they changed to the new generation, 2015 was the first I think, the edition mode was vastly reduced, and changing parts in the edit mode took LOT of time, you couldn't pick an item until the thumb was charged, but the thumbail took minutes to charge, just to try a few pants you could expend 15 minutes.

Well, forget about WWE 2K15...

IT'S TOTAL CRAP!!!!

Back