Wyldwarrior's CAS Creations

The advice you guys gave was the basses for this batch of CaS. Its funny that you mentioned Victor because he was one of my older CaS but I had a clear vision for him which is why i think he came out so well. What you said about ExEq is true though i think thats something i will stuggle with for a while because i have a hard time seeing past there intended purpose.

I´m most impressed how well you took our adviced and improved the quality of your works accordingly ;). Victor is a good example how well you can do when you have a clear vision of your CAS :). And don´t worry too much about the ExEq, even I´m still learning and finding out the ways how to get the most out of them. You are on the right track, keep experimenting and testing and your mind will eventually become more wide for creative solutions ;).

Scarlet is also my favorite of this batch and my whole gallery. Your Guys advice about patterns and ExEq honestly brought her to life in a way that i wasn't achieving before.

Also thank you for all the advice you, Vilarcane, and Kieve gave. I still have a way to go so hopefully i can do better in the future.

I can see why she is your favorite :). You nailed her neatly and it shows :).

And you are most welcome for the advice my friend :). That´s one the reasons why some of us like me and Vilarcane are here, to give advice and see how others also evolve with their techniques. And how much you showed development through this batch shows that it´s most worth to keep a close eye on you, in a good way that is :). Keep up the good work ;).

This will probably be my last batch of CaS for a while after this I'm going to take it a little slow and let inspiration strike more naturally.

First up is Deirdre a witch. I got insperation for this character after seeing Windupskeleton's mage Amy.
Deirdre1.jpg

and lastly Vendrick an old mage knight.

Welp that is it for now. I'll still be around and comment on things i like but after this i'll probably just post a character here and there rather than in batches like before.

Attachments

• Deirdre2.jpg
    Deirdre2.jpg
    259.9 KB · Views: 194
Small batch of modern CaS this time.

Ayumi I was going for a casual school girl look
Ayumi.jpg
Ayumi1.jpg

Next up is Gloria a soldier
Gloria19.jpg

Lastly is Katsumi a more reserved and formal school girl. i really wanted to use a naginata for this character but neither Kilik or Seong Mi-na have one so i settled for a Yari.

Girl powaaaa : All nicely done, very cute but also not very original : why no use of ExEq for a schoolbag, school gear, grenade, gun, whatever ? Unless i can't see them of course :)

Girl powaaaa : All nicely done, very cute but also not very original : why no use of ExEq for a schoolbag, school gear, grenade, gun, whatever ? Unless i can't see them of course :)
It definitely wasn't original especially the school girls but it was taking up space in my head and i needed to get it out. I didn't add ExEq because i did not think of it at the time, Gloria does have a gun on her thigh but that is about it I will probably add a grenade though now that you gave me the idea.

What about a small school backpack with a fancy patterned and a teddy head coming out of it made of a heart (ears), emil face (skull) and apple or triangle for a cute little snout ?
If you update her, please repost !

Very cool,for the eyes 2 things :
1/mtch outline color with head or darkker bown maybe
2/ then use a dot pattern in B&W and enlage rotate till u got funny looking pupils...cf my pandas or creepy doll CAS...

then try to find a pattern that looks like a bear snout when enlarged and find good colours to match like red leatther skin maybe...you are almost there !

Now that drow is kinda cool, and thanks for crediting me, my only gripe would be he is maybe too cute for his own good. Notice how i picked the ugliest face preset for my female drows, any other face would simply not work. So i'd go for another face, or add some grit and scars or the mid-aged face tattoo maybe (not the old one) and tha bandana surface you can use to do some cool sticker work to reinforce the drowsiness :)...The custom pauldrons and belt are very cool though.

And man, your backpack is now un-bear-ably cute : perfect rework, couldn't have done it better, now your schoolgirl stands from the crowd and has the coolest backpack in town XD

Now that drow is kinda cool, and thanks for crediting me, my only gripe would be he is maybe too cute for his own good. Notice how i picked the ugliest face preset for my female drows, any other face would simply not work. So i'd go for another face, or add some grit and scars or the mid-aged face tattoo maybe (not the old one) and tha bandana surface you can use to do some cool sticker work to reinforce the drowsiness :)...The custom pauldrons and belt are very cool though.

And man, your backpack is now un-bear-ably cute : perfect rework, couldn't have done it better, now your schoolgirl stands from the crowd and has the coolest backpack in town XD
Thank you I would have struggled with the backpack longer if you hadn't helped.

Here is an updated Rizyraen.

Why this is sambastic work Wyld, like straight out of Rio de Janeiro. Sambaaa sambaaa de amiiiigo. Love her, very original. If i had one minor quirk, would have used broad nose face and more skin tan for a perfect brazilian look, and you could try alt with rainbow gradient but your colors are good too :)

New CaS
Garzitha an orc barbarian

Kaze a ninja sorcerer who curses his targets to suffer misfortune and "accidents".

Bonus updated CaS
Amriela I changed her hair, gave her gold eyes, and added some holy tattoos.

Balthezar I darkened his skin, added a scar across his face, and gave him a magic tome.

Garzithor I gave him some battle scars, added Scaly leather to his outfit, and added some bone pauldrons.

Marah All i did was add a some stickers to her outfit.

Your CAS are getting better and better and your orc(ess?) is a sight to behold and would probably pick up a fight with HK’s amazing female orc ! Both of you have created some killer (c)orc (wink). Oh, and the fight would be about who gets my Orc chieftain’s attention :)

All the others are neat too.

Your CAS are getting better and better and your orc(ess?) is a sight to behold and would probably pick up a fight with HK’s amazing female orc ! Both of you have created some killer (c)orc (wink). Oh, and the fight would be about who gets my Orc chieftain’s attention :)

All the others are neat too.

VC speaks the truth considering your progress my friend ;). Garzitha is indeed most cool looking and beatiful orcess and I am most intrigued to have her and Shagarina fight each other XD. Thanks for the praise for Shagarina By the way VC ;). The fight for getting VCs Orc chieftains attention would make one hell of a diodrama XD. Stuff for fanfiction? Absolutely XD.

VC speaks the truth considering your progress my friend ;). Garzitha is indeed most cool looking and beatiful orcess and I am most intrigued to have her and Shagarina fight each other XD. Thanks for the praise for Shagarina By the way VC ;). The fight for getting VCs Orc chieftains attention would make one hell of a diodrama XD. Stuff for fanfiction? Absolutely XD.
Thank you both for your praise. I also would like to see Garzitha and Shagarina fight each other, it would be intersting who could get the chieftains attention.

Back