Xbox Live Talims

Fuzzieviking

[13] Hero
Are there any other talims out there aside from cap jack and my self?

If you ARE out there and are looking for other talims to play post your gamer tag here!

GT: Fuzzie Viking

WHOOOOO!!! talim in da haouse!

anyways, GT=CappuccinoJak

(p.s. if you send me a FR, don't expect me to accept it until th weekend. i'm in college at the moment, so my SC time is pretty low right now.)

It's cool that everyone is XBL. I love using talim against those darn super aggressive players.
(Whiff) Punishment time!
I'm unpredictable when it comes to going online but you can bet for sure I have the weekend if I rarely show up on weekdays.
XBL: Vincent Rayne

It's cool that everyone is XBL. I love using talim against those darn super aggressive players.
(Whiff) Punishment time!
I'm unpredictable when it comes to going online but you can bet for sure I have the weekend if I rarely show up on weekdays.
XBL: Vincent Rayne
IT'S ON!!!....on saturday. i'll be there, you better be too lol.

Also I love how active the talim threads are when compared to some of the other characters forums!

never realized this until now but, the Talim forums are pretty much the ONLY character-specific forums i visit here lol. otherwise i'm on random other threads.

When I do play online I usually limit it to 5 bars (which regulates me to just about JP playas only).

We can give it a shot (and I'm sure you've improved) but 3 bars is pretty sad.

I've probably gotten worse, haha.

Sometimes I like em and sometimes I don't.

Don't like gettin beat w/Talim, haha; unless it's a pro or clearly better (like Zero for example, I'm sure he'd rip me up, haha).
And can't handle it for a long time, maybe 30 min or less max.

I know many people don't like mirror matches.

What's fun for me is to get the Talim's to try to take another chara down, takin turns and talkin on the mics. Now that is what I call fun plus you can see different strats etc.

i love playing fuzzzie's talim, i learn soooo much stuff. like what's good to punish with, which moves are super unsafe and punishable, etc. i also just have lots of fun playing him, especially mirror matches.

CappucinoJack- Sounds like Fuzzieviking is a good person to learn from.

I like watchin/learnin from a good Talim too.

Back