Xbox One clips

K0rN_b4LL

[14] Master
Can someone tell me how to upload a clip I have in the Upload app on my Xbone to Youtube? I've been messing around with it and can't figure it out.

Can someone tell me how to upload a clip I have in the Upload app on my Xbone to Youtube? I've been messing around with it and can't figure it out.
You can upload the clip to your Skydrive, then you can download it to a computer from the Skydrive and then Edit/Upload it to Youtube. As of now, I don't believe you can upload to Youtube directly from the Xbox One, they may have updated it though, I only tried it near launch and since I have an HD PVR I pretty much just use that.

You can upload the clip to your Skydrive, then you can download it to a computer from the Skydrive and then Edit/Upload it to Youtube. As of now, I don't believe you can upload to Youtube directly from the Xbox One, they may have updated it though, I only tried it near launch and since I have an HD PVR I pretty much just use that.
Can't find Skydrive on my One and I don't see it in the app store. Is it the OneDrive you mean?

Oh yeah, they recently changed it to OneDrive
I got the app but I still can't figure out how to put it on there. I go to the clip in UPLOAD and I don't see any option to send it to OneDrive and I don't see anything in OD about adding files.

I got the app but I still can't figure out how to put it on there. I go to the clip in UPLOAD and I don't see any option to send it to OneDrive and I don't see anything in OD about adding files.
The way I used to do it, (before they changed it to OneDrive) was once you recorded the clip, you could edit it then upload it to Upload Studio. When you did that, you could also choose to upload it to the Skydrive (now One Drive) I don't know if they changed that since then though

Got it now, thanks. I just gotta remember to turn the volume up a bit (I use earbuds and the default volume on the XB1 kills my ears) if I'm planning to record something.

Back