Xianghua combos

When he means "Guaranteed", he means the low throw is guaranteed, but your opponent can cancel throw with the right button.

Hi. I have officially stopped lurking.

I just wanted to pose a question about 2B+G:B+K, 2B+G. I'm having some issues with the spacing, and there doesn't seem to be enough time to dash in to cover the needed ground. Either this has been taken out of the game (doesn't seem like it) or I'm just having a difficult time getting a fast enough dash on this stupid xbox controller. Any tips would really be appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi. I have officially stopped lurking.

I just wanted to pose a question about 2B+G:B+K, 2B+G. I'm having some issues with the spacing, and there doesn't seem to be enough time to dash in to cover the needed ground. Either this has been taken out of the game (doesn't seem like it) or I'm just having a difficult time getting a fast enough dash on this stupid xbox controller. Any tips would really be appreciated.

Thanks!

Are you talking about the 2B+G:B+K tech traps?

If so, after you hit the B+K JF, you need to do 6A+B and if you dash in, you should get another 2B+G in (assuming they tech; although it can be difficult to catch backwards tech).

@dawrwinism - 33A on CH is shakeable..unless well i forgot not sure lol

@ Schaard - You might also be running instead of dashing, also maybe try to buffer it? i don't know lol anddd it might just be your dumb xbox controller o:

Does pretty much anybody worth their salt use a stick? I am really starting to feel like I am missing a lot of stupid stuff because of this STUPID FAT LAZY XBOX CONTROLLER.

Seriously, though - I'd be a lot more confident in my game if it's the controller and not me. :P

Does pretty much anybody worth their salt use a stick? I am really starting to feel like I am missing a lot of stupid stuff because of this STUPID FAT LAZY XBOX CONTROLLER.

Seriously, though - I'd be a lot more confident in my game if it's the controller and not me. :P

theres your problem.. use the stick, not the dpad.

I'm new to X, and I have a question about her FC3B, 66B+K combo.

Sometimes it does almost 70 damage, sometimes it does below 50. Is there any "trick" or specific timing for the 66B+K? It's all random for me.

Sometimes it does almost 70 damage, sometimes it does below 50. Is there any "trick" or specific timing for the 66B+K? It's all random for me.

Counter Hit and a Normal Hit.

66B+K's damage is dependent on how close (or what part of the sword) the opponent is when he/she collides with X's sword. To get the the most out of FC3B, 66B+K combo is that you'll have to delay/time it properly.

A tip for timing 66B+K : X has to step once after FC3B to consistently get the 61 damage, also if you delay it too long you get the gross 46~ damage.

i see 2B+G:B+K iFC3B 3B+K isn't on the list is it not a true combo? i have no one to test with atm does 83 dmg i think and 3B+K is more reliable than 66B+K dmg wise

I've found a new combo that only works against Mina, aB 2G+B B+K (non jf) 2G+B this combo is more or less crap the B+K is blockable and the last G+B only reaches Mina for some reason (haven't tryed vs everyone else but against most of them) just thought it might be a fun thing to post i don't even play X that much. But my main question is is it rare that combos (if you can call this crap a combo) only works against 1 character?

i see 2B+G:B+K iFC3B 3B+K isn't on the list is it not a true combo? i have no one to test with atm does 83 dmg i think and 3B+K is more reliable than 66B+K dmg wise

landed it on my brother last night (: a nice alternative if someone can't land the crouch throw!
Also from what i tested the max damage you can get is 84 from 66B+K which really isn't worth it since 3B+K is 82... lol

*random thought*

2B+G:B+K 66A iFC3B 3B+K

can't test atm my X is only a week old so i dunno what really works >_<

glad you liked the combo ^^

ok i tested 44A after 2b+g:b+k and its useless combo damage wise as is 44AA

now the only purpose i see for 44AA is the same purpose i found for 1B thats to 4[A] SXS B once you have enough charges to get iFC3B off cus ppl clam up after 1 and 4[A] when they are BT and stunned so

2b+g:b+k 33B 3B 66A+B works also but dmg varies and 3B+K hits too low to connect i think

If you wanna count a tech trap as part of a combo since it still adds to the damage then this is one, if not the second one I mentioned is.

214B+G 214B W! 4A+B W! aK then wait a little bit. 2B+G tech trap, back turned B+K JF, 6A+B, 66B+K. All together it does 192 on a full armored opponent. If you don't want the tech trap, just go for the full aK2B which does 121 damage.

You can mix this combo up tons of ways, and the best part is that its not entirely situational considering all you have to do is hit them into the wall once with the throw, then the other hits are guaranteed (Except for tech trap.) They really don't even have to be at an awkward angle, just one so they can be hit safely in a wall.

aB -> slight dash 2A+K2K. Cute combo, if they tech roll the low K tech traps all directions. Slight dash must be precise.

hi there a few questions I'd like to ask:
I don't see many people use 3b is it any good? what combos with it if it isn't a counter?
when should I use A+K?
is this string any good? A+K, 2k_2a...mix up
how come sometimes I do the low version of fc3b what do I press wrong?
are these combos alright for a starter X, anything I should add/remove??
A+K, A+B, 2B
A+K, throw_low throw
A+K, fc3B, 66B+K
aB, 1BB
WSB, 1BB
22_88B, 66B+K
2B+K, A+B, 3B+K
2A+K, 2k_k
ch B+K, 2A+B
ch 6A+B, 66B+K a
nd SXS variants of these combos
does anyone use the xbox controller?