Xianghua General Discussion/Q&A Thread

Xianghua's movelist (and everybody else's) was huge in that game, maybe twice as big as Leixia's, but when I watch Leixia matches in SC5 I see more diversity than X in SC2.

Well, I guess that will make it easier to learn, if you've never played it before (like me).

Xianghua's movelist (and everybody else's) was huge in that game, maybe twice as big as Leixia's, but when I watch Leixia matches in SC5 I see more diversity than X in SC2.

Well, I guess that will make it easier to learn, if you've never played it before (like me).
Oh don't worry, I've been warned of "5 move X" lol. I've just never seen it first hand since the last time I played SC2 was over a decade ago

Leixia learned from the best.

Top 10 Xianghua moves
1.) CH AAB
2.) CH 3AK
3.) FC 3B
4.) 22_88B
5.) 44B
6.) CH 11_22_33_44_77_88_99A+B
7.) 66A+B
8.) CH 66BB
9.) 66K
10.) WS K

Replace CH 44A+B with just 3B and then move that to #1 and everyone that looks at your post will know how to play X.

I'd also replace CH 66B with crybaby. 3 CH crybabies in a row won a major back in the day for RTD.

I actually completely forgot about 1A. Is it this game that it does 40 million points of damage, or is it SC3?

Edit: It must be SC3 that I remember it doing way more damage then it should. It does 24 in this vs. 3A's 30. 1A is completely safe though. Man. It's so weird coming back to this game. It seems like it's a lot faster then I remember it being. I honestly thought 1A was hella slower then 3A, but it's only a frame difference.

I don't know about SC2, but in SC3 1A was like +8 on hit and -2 on block.

And I don't think that her 66BB ever had the potential to be a top 10 move, except for SC5. With so many other safe and stronger options, there was no use for this move in SC3/SC4 (and probably SC2 as well).

And what about 6B+K?

Last edited:
SC lvl 2 6B+K is so god like. The fact that you can cancel 6B+K into soul charge with 2_8A+B+K too is kind of amazing, although I was never sure if that was intended or not. Watch me type that out and it be in the movelist, lol.

I actually completely forgot about 1A. Is it this game that it does 40 million points of damage, or is it SC3?

Edit: It must be SC3 that I remember it doing way more damage then it should. It does 24 in this vs. 3A's 30. 1A is completely safe though. Man. It's so weird coming back to this game. It seems like it's a lot faster then I remember it being. I honestly thought 1A was hella slower then 3A, but it's only a frame difference.
1A+B is the one that does 40 million points of damage.

Yea I know, it's just a play on words... really the daughter isn't the mother hehehe. X was way stronger

Back