Xianghua Live Matchmaking

BLACKSTAR

[10] Knight
If any mod has a problem with the thread, I apologize.

Well, i've been playing sc4 for a little bit, but I still find it hard to find other Xianghua players, let alone good ones...!

Any available Xianghua users, hit me up with a friend request and a pm invite so we can go at it! I love Xiang mirror matches, because that's when I tend to learn the most about using her effectively.

Name: BLACKSTAR84i
Times: no set time

Im down to play most of the time.

Warning - my mic is broken that's why i didn't reply to you with detailed stuff yet
I guess we can learn by watching and playing each other.

Live ID: Serge TSF
Times - random evenings east coast time

Kind of up for it but I generally avoid online play, lol

psn: shdwtorn
time: 11-1AM MST (Yea I play late. Or early)

I'll play some games. I don't really like playing X online tho.

XBL: iShadius
Times: Unknown EST

'ppreciate the response, people

I'll be sending some fr's and invites, so don't get pissed. I wanna see how others handle the GREAT X

btw, i'm EST too

thank yous go out to wolf-blood and shadius, it was fun playing with yall

Now I want to see ALOT MORE 8wr Xianghua matchmaking, c'mon people!

ps

btw tiggerkiddo, your gt wouldn't work, you are on LIVE, right?

sorry about my bull last night. I wasnt really playing my best and i just finished a tourney and challenge match back to back

Bet on it.

Look out for a fr or message.

btw, I wish I would see all you other X players interact with each other more. That's what I wanted to do with this thread, kinda make an X community, even if its tiny.

whhhhaaaaaaa?!?!

that's crazy, but its cool, we have a convert! Hit me up for some matches, ColtZz, when u see me on live

XBL: Emlarr

But you already have me blackstar. I would like to play some other X players too! =)

Hey, any europees playing X? I need some anti-X. I live in Sweden, but I get 5 bars with most people from Europe.

Anyone X players out there, please hit me up, I want some good practice.

I don't know why but even now, I can't win consistently, I find myself losing to EXTREMELY LAME PLAYERS who don't deserve to win after spamming so much.

Back