Xianghua Movelist Analysis

Do we have any reliable way of entering into FC like Leixia's 6KK? I'm not coming up with anything great, I feel like the FC mixup is still strong though

I meant more getting into the FC state than just something that high crushes, so we can get to FC3B/FC3A+B quick.

Good news on that though, 6BA puts us in FC, is + on hit and safe on block. Can be hopped obviously but that's a good place to be in. Seems to be around +4 but that's an estimate. 6BA also NCs and is a viable punish and whiff punish, I think it's worth using like Leixia's 6KK in this way.

Hello everyone !

I just posted a combo video I've made for Xianghua, with Inputs and tips included.
Hopefully you'll enjoy :) I may have missed some stuff, but these combos are my essentials for sure !

Don't hesitate to give your feedbacks !

Awesome work Kayane!

Do we have any reliable way of entering into FC like Leixia's 6KK? I'm not coming up with anything great, I feel like the FC mixup is still strong though
You can cancel her PXS (AOP thing) with G to enter FC.
6B.A and B.B.K enters iFC right after the last hit.

Last edited:
I labbed and figured out her RE options so I'll put them here 😀
I'll only put her best meterless and meter options for each case.
I haven't tested out the SC options.

Input (Damage)
Normal condition
RE A (24)
RE B (43) *
RE K (25)
RE K ~ CE (62) **
Guard Crush condition
RE B GC ~ 6B.B ~ BT B+K ~ 6K.A (37)
RE B GC ~ CE (56)
Lethal Hit condition
RE A.A LH ~ 6B.B (67) *
RE A.B LH ~ 6B.B (65)
RE A.B LH ~ CE (87)
RE B LH ~ 6K.A (64)
RE B LH ~ CE (89) **
RE' K LH ~ 6B.B ~ BT B+K ~ 6K.A (52)
RE' K LH ~ CE (63)

Last edited:
As far as I can tell we get now guaranteed damage off of 4K on flat ground. However, we can use it to spike them close to us with SC, which is not entirely unuseful, I think.

Back