Xiba Q&A / General Discussion

A very interesting tool against knockdown opponent is Xiba iWSB, it's really powerful ! It tracks on your left, do like 35/38 damages and is safe on block. It breaks in 9 the guard too. Can be right techtrap sometimes too, like after 44K =)
Do you mean WR B?

Gentlemen, I want to have a discussion about the scrub magnet that is 6B+K aka the stabbystab. As an optimistic man I want each move to be given a chance.

Pros:

High damage on CH. 69'ish.
Has a weird evasive hitbox towards lows/Special lows because Xiba draws back his foot. Can interrupt strings such as Pyrrha 236AA BE
Breaks guard in 8.2. Nice.
The humiliation factor of being hit with the scrub move. This move has the unique property of making the opponent run into your face, allowing you to get the meaty CHs.
Pretty much stops all forward offense against you.
Might make still opponents step more.

Cons:

Last hit can be just guarded, but its hard unless you practice it. But who practices against Xiba anyways?
If you whiff then you are fucked as you stab the air for a gorillion seconds.

Last edited:
Don't use it against alpha and normal patroklos. Last hit randomly misses on block so you get launched.

Interesting trade on someone who mashes 2K into 2K. If you do 6B and trade with the 2K, then you get a CH stun in which you can combo into 3AB (54 damage but wall combo potential) and 3kB (60 damage). You end up taking 35 damage total from the two 2Ks for at least 60.

EDIT: 3kB does not connect on Siegfried/Natsu, but you get a 6B stun on those characters and maxi due to them being side turned on the trade for 66 or 82 damage with meter. Raph's FC K is apparently i15, so you get just a normal CH 6B =P

@Withvees

Last edited:
Interesting trade on someone who mashes 2K into 2K. If you do 6B and trade with the 2K, then you get a CH stun in which you can combo into 3AB (54 damage but wall combo potential) and 3kB (60 damage). You end up taking 35 damage total from the two 2Ks for at least 60.

EDIT: 3kB does not connect on Siegfried/Natsu, but you get a 6B stun on those characters and maxi due to them being side turned on the trade for 66 or 82 damage with meter. Raph's FC K is apparently i15, so you get just a normal CH 6B =P

@Withvees
What happens when you do another 6B? Do they just get grounded?

Back