Yet another SCV CAS thread. Neclord X

NeclordX

[13] Hero
ORIGINALS

I'll leave my hentai fantasies fanfictions aside and just show the characters.Not going to start to relate story and relationships.

Also, I'm really really bad for giving names. If someone has some kind of sugestion for any char I'm all ears

Asura, wandering warrior, mercenary, and bad guy in general. The kind of guy that would rescue the damisel in distress only to get her for himself.

onigumoup3.jpg

onigumoup2.jpg

asuraupdate3.jpg

Nina, thief/rogue whatever. The kind of person that would steal the party values while everyone sleeps in the INN.

update311.jpg

008.jpg

Yukihime, formerly japanese noble, marked and traumatized by a fire. Yandere, the kind of person you'd think "how cuuuute", then suddenly her kimono is red and has crazy eyes.

I thought Phyrra style would fit her since is so demure. But she looks weird with a shield and the kimono, so I ended giving her Alpha Patroklos Style. I'd give her Viola style since character is someway a mage but...can't make a shit with Viola style.

009.jpg

010.jpg

Lynn, your average tomboy. Because everyone loves brown skins and tomboys.

011.jpg

012.jpg

Gloïd, as promised, badass two axes dwarf. Aeon style fits him strangely well even with the wigns. "You fear to go into those mines. The dwarves delved too greedily and too deep. You know what they awoke in the darkness of Khazad-dum..." This guy, was the foreman that day XD

37Ejf.jpg

zjnO7.jpg

Onigumo, random monstruous ninja. If only we got a proper kama style...

onigumoup1.jpg

onigumoup4.jpg

Noah, exotic kuudere tactician. Couldn't find a style that fits her chara. At times like this, I miss iron fan style.

yAK3U.jpg

HFh2u.jpg

eexuQ.jpg

Kasim Razil, the Lion of the Desert. The years have passed, but...he's still a badass and will kill your ass, youngling.
amy2.jpg

amy3.jpg

CAMEOS

If anyone has suggestions of how to improve them, or directly you think are shit, please let me know

Chris Lightfellow (Suikoden)
014.jpg

Maria/Leina (Queen's Blade Rebellion)
015.jpg

Cecily Campbell (Seiken no Blacksmith)
016.jpg

Zodd (Berserk)
017.jpg

018.jpg

Miria (Claymore)
019.jpg

SOUL CALIBUR COSTUMES

MXYtp.jpg

s8OIw.jpg

I like Asura...
and if you have to say who are your cameos doesnt mean you failed , mayb it does mean we just dont know who is the character =p

If you say who they are we can at least compare them

I can recognize Chris Lightfellow from Suikoden III, Cecily Campbell from The Sacred blacksmith, Zodd from Berserker and Millia from Claymore, but don't recognize the Patroklos style user.....tell me if I'm get wrong with the others NeclordX ^ ^

The boots on Nina are too bright. The colors should be soft like dull brown, gray, etc. and not "in your face". Unless you prefer to pull a clever scheme to make them scream beautifully. Aside from that, make sure each color compliments each other. Right now, Nina looks okay. Her colors need to be improved imho.

Great job! I like Cecily in particular, far more than that god-forsaken show anyways. Great pirate-school girl concept with Nina too. "In your face" color combinations like red and purple can be attractive when tastefully applied. However, I do recommend lowering the saturation on her leggings.

I liked Lynn, Yukihime and Asura. Minor advice : There's something unnatural about the colors on Asura's mantle. Maybe you could experiment a bit? Great, keep going ^_^

Hannya, first of the generic fantasy CAS. (Second in fact, since Gloïd is basically a generic dwarf)

update37.jpg

update38.jpg

As I said I suck at giving names, so I simple called this one "Orc"
update33.jpg

update34.jpg

And this one just "Elf". I just wanted to do a female with that hair and it ended being a generic elf. And no, ist not Link genderbent its just a generic female elf. XD

update35.jpg

update36.jpg

Also, I updated first post with minor changes for some chars.

I love your cast of fighters, I really like Orc and Asura. I'm curious about what Asura is using on his arms.

I quite like Asura's turtle shell shoulder pad, though the fur boots are a little jarring. The Astaroth costume is great too, love the eye peeking out of the mask.

Asura: The colors are nice, the fur boots don't fit and i like how you used the turtle shell as a shoulder pad.
Nina: She looks pretty badass yea.
Yukihime: Kind of bland looking, i would've put a burnt mark on her leg as well.
Lynn: I like it, nice use of the bird sticker and sepcial equipments on her left arm.
Gloïd: He's just great, looks exactly like a miner dwarf. Good job.
Onigumo: Unique but a little plain looking design wise, colors look nice tho.
Noah: Her 1st outfit looks kinda basic oriental but i like the use of the Masamune piece as a hair ornament. Her 2nd outfit is better tho i don't like the 1 color scheme, the design is cool.
Orc and Efl are nice representations of basic Orc's and Elf's as wel.

Keep it up man.

Zodiac inspired characters, created in another thread

Capricorn

zodiacupdste2.jpg

zodiacupdste3.jpg

Scorpio

zodiac1.jpg

zodiacupdste4.jpg

Libra

zodiacupdste5.jpg

Piscis

zodiac210.jpg

zodiac29.jpg

Cancer

zodiac212.jpg

zodiac211.jpg

Tauros

zodiac21.jpg

Sagitarius

zodiac22.jpg

Gemini

zodiac27.jpg

zodiac26.jpg

Virgo

zodiac24.jpg

Aries

zodiac28.jpg

Aquarius

zodiac23.jpg

Leo

zodiac5.jpg

zodiac6.jpg

Asura: The colors are nice, the fur boots don't fit and i like how you used the turtle shell as a shoulder pad.
Yukihime: Kind of bland looking, i would've put a burnt mark on her leg as well.

Every one agrees with the fur boots, even I. But I really can't find a boots that works better. Armor boots are too...well, armored and doesn't fit the "light armor" general looking. Cowboy, leather and laced boots look too slim, succubus, honor and such look too much femenine. Scorpion works well, but it doesn't have shoes, and shoes and sandals doesn't work either. I'm trying to come with something ussing patterns but at the moment I didn't find something useful.

Yuki,,,some of my characters are like kinder surprise, true self appears when you break the armor. In Yuki's case when you break the armor you can see her back, and arm burnt.

New Cameo. Ivy style works surprisingly good in her.

mina2.jpg

mina1.jpg

Man, the gemini one is...what texture did you use for the "two skins " thing? X_x

anyway, some of those CaS are quite interesting, keep up the good work :)

Back