Yoda Video Thread

CrazyYoshimitsu

[10] Knight
Thsi is the Yoda video thread, and all of Yoda matches go in here. Anyway, I have only two matches of a good Yoda player, but I'll try to find more later.

I USE YODA IN THESE. .. cY JUST PUT ME USING DIFFERENT CHARACTERS TOGETHER =/..

Here are some of my Yoda fights from the Buffalo tournament:

Still have one more video to upload, I'll add it a bit later.

Here is marcus the very pround Yoda main in a first to five match agaisnt ChaosGhost6. Sadly, Marcus didn't bring his A game to the match, so he end losing 5 to 1.

Here is marcus the very pround Yoda main in a first to five match agaisnt ChaosGhost6. Sadly, Marcus didn't bring his A game to the match, so he end losing 5 to 1.

Lmao i was laughing that whole match i was spamming A+K until it hit lol, I wasn't even taking it seriously the only little time i was taking it seriously was towards the end when I was started actually winning rounds by gaps, and even then I wasn't even really playing but i was laughing at how he was getting all cocky because he won one day in his life and then he won't admit that's the first time he had won, the same thing with Solo, you even saw it, After i stopped just hitting A+K the whole time and taking opportunities to grab and actually doing something instead of spamming A+K i was whoopin ass but it was still kinda funny for him to get the confidence boost altho he was too scared to play again, but ohwell all i can say for me ignoranly spamming it is Good Games i guess

Lmao i was laughing that whole match i was spamming A+K until it hit lol, I wasn't even taking it seriously the only little time i was taking it seriously was towards the end when I was started actually winning rounds by gaps, and even then I wasn't even really playing but i was laughing at how he was getting all cocky because he won one day in his life and then he won't admit that's the first time he had won, the same thing with Solo, you even saw it, After i stopped just hitting A+K the whole time and taking opportunities to grab and actually doing something instead of spamming A+K i was whoopin ass but it was still kinda funny for him to get the confidence boost altho he was too scared to play again, but ohwell all i can say for me ignoranly spamming it is Good Games i guess

Wanna play him again some other time, Marcus?

Back