Yoda's Command Throw

Status
Not open for further replies.

microgamer

[10] Knight
I don't know if this was already discovered or not (people hardly care about Yoda in the first place, and I searched for it too), but I just found out that you can do input for more damage on his command throw. All I did was :2::8::B:+:G: and then spammed directional inputs and Yoda continued to bang on the person's head with the hilt of his saber and then eventually ended with a vertical strike. On the contrary, the opponent can spam directional inputs so that the throw doesn't get to finish. The max you can get out of it is 76 damage-- 10 hilt strikes with the final vertical strike.

I posted this on CF.com but I doubt anyone there actually cares, but maybe there's something else to be discovered about this throw. So I'm calling all Yoda players out there running around 8wayrun (all 2 of you) to work with this throw and see if there's anything else to it that I may have overlooked.

There's another Yoda player O_________O

Move is incredibily easy to mash out of...

Only good thing about it is that it does knock them away and puts them at BT, but honestly I can't see how yoda can do anything wit this unless they just stand their and let you do A+K. . .

You just have to mash the control buttons? I just got Yoda on the PS3 and I couldn't get this to work. How fast do you have to mash the directional buttons for this to work?

I just spin the d-pad in a really fast circle.Try doing 360s on a stick or analog really fast and see if that works.

Thanks, guys. I'll give it a try tonight. Isn't it sad that this is the most activity the Yoda Soul Arena has seen in a while?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back