YosharioIII's Character Creation's...

Nice shadow,sonic, dante, and Hwang :D
Also i think that devil jin style would be better for shadow due to his speed.
And do you have any plans to try making silver the hedgehog?

Thanks! I used Nightmare for Shadow due to his combination of speed and power, and because of Shadow's greatsword using counterpart of Sonic and the Black Knight (I was gonna use Devil Jin for a differnt Sonic character.). And I plan on making a whole bunch of Sonic characters. I really want to dish out a bunch of characters in categories once I make the room to do so.

These are truly impressive, I take my hat off to you!

Thanks! :D

More stuff!

Olcadan- SCIII
I tried my very best to make everyone's favorite owl man, and here's what I got!
Olcadan (2).png
Olcadan (3).png
Olcadan (1).png

I chubbified the Griffin headpiece with two Hearts, it's noticeable from the side but looks owl-y in the front.
If anyone wants to see my atrocious first attempt look here...
Protocadan (2).png
Protocadan (1).png

Custom Rock Appearance- Based on SCIII 1p
Rock (1).png
Rock (2).png

Something I had wanted to do since I got the Tiger Hood...

Setsuka- SCIII
AWWWWW YEEEAAAAAHHH!
1p
Setsuka (1).png
Setsuka (4).png
Setsuka (2).png
Setsuka (3).png

2p
Setsuka (6).png
Setsuka (8).png
Setsuka (7).png
Setsuka (5).png

The 2p was easy, the 1p has some problems... If there was no limit on accesories I could add another heart for her brooch, Demonic Horns for chopsticks in hair

Yeah after countless times of failing to create her SCIV (IMPOSSIBLE OUTFIT) so I settled for older ones...

This owl head is funny and fresh.
Been eating too many mice.

Setsuka 1 is nice, but the way you placed and sized patterns and stickers is a bit distracting (too big / too blurry).

I know that feel with Ulti. I made her and just... She's a pain in the ass. Gonna get the new character DLC this weekend though, and Ivy's 2p outfit will look freaking AMAZING for Ultimecia.

With some luck, we'll see an Owl mask for DLC in the future =) Then your Olcadan will look even better ;)

You Samus and Ridley are freaking amazing. Definitely one of the best recreations I've seen in SCV!

Just one little update for today

Sophitia V2
Sophitia (4).png
Sophitia (5).png
Sophitia (6).png

I never realised that my I made her too short (she was taller than Pyrrha), the Mini Dress was better shirt, and that none of actual skirts were ever really pleated (Thus I ditched the Sorrowful Skirt to stickers on a Flared Mini-Skirt). I gave her Gladiator's Boots and used Bunny Ear to emmulate sabtons, though they look a little chunky; I might ditch them latter. Now it's much just soley (or should say SOUL-Y! HA!) based on her SCII appearance.

Mega huge update!

First off, a plethora of Alexandra sister CASs and other recreations...
Sophitia SC I-II
Sophitia (14).png
Sophitia (13).png
Sophitia (11).png
Sophitia (10).png
Sophitia SC IV
Sophitia (15).png
Sophitia (9).png
Sophitia (8).png
Sophitia (7).png
I wish Sophitia didn't get split up amongst two movesets... it's annoying... I gave either Sophitia, either Pyrrha style.

Cassandra SC II
Cassandra (3).png
Cassandra (6).png
Cassandra (4).png
Cassandra (5).png

Draws inspiration from a Cassandra CAS made by Kevin

Cassandra SC III
Cassandra (11).png
Cassandra (12).png
Cassandra (17).png
Cassandra (16).png

Tried to get as close as I could, used Buny Ears for the skirt

Cassandra SC IV
Cassandra (8).png
Cassandra (7).png
Cassandra (9).png
Cassandra (10).png

Clearly I've not yet decided on either the Honor Boots or the Sorrowful Boots... New effect to simulate cleavage.

V2
Cassandra (14).png
Cassandra (15).png
Cassandra (13).png

This makes the garment tighter and less loose looking. Still like the Noble Dress better...

Rock
Rock (6).png
Rock (3).png
Rock (4).png
Rock (5).png

Revenant
Revenant (1).png
Revenant (2).png

Next is my submission to Le Bello's contest (Scyle's theme) a CAS with an RPG theme that is either a "Rogue, Warrior, or Mage". Amir is a rogue.
PARTY MEMBER OBTAINED!
amir-1-png.18966
amir-6-png.18971
amir-2-png.18967
amir-8-png.18973

OVERVIEW
SPOILER
Toggle Spoiler
NAME: Amir​
RACE: Humanoid- "Arcadian"​
CLASS: Rogue​
WEAPON: Knives (Dampierre)​
SECONDARY WEAPONS: Chinese Blade (Leixia), Pistol Sword (Cervantes)​
FIGHTING STYLE: "Frisky Noble"​
WEAPON OF CHOICE: "Trick Up the Sleeves"- Knife​
SUMMARY:​
A cocky Arcadian noble who was cut off due to his "undesirable" behavior. Known to be cocky, and trickster, he does have morals, honor, and a sense of kindness. His fickle father was fed up regardless, and excommunicated his only, and first-born son. Amir however, has a very perservering and uplifting personality. Not even banishment from his family could damper his outlook on life. So, with his shifty abilities at hand, Amir stole everything he needed from the manor and went to live on his own in the city. He lived as pickpocket and conman, yet stealing only from nobles that he knew could handle the loss. He does well even living in slight destitute, his younger sister even leaves the manor in secret to visit him every onece in while. He enjoys life as it flows, and is happy to help when he needs to join your party!​

MORE PICS
SPOILER
Toggle Spoiler
amir-3-png.18968
Fancified spaulders, shiny knives, that traveler's duster jacket seems a bit dirtied though.​
amir-4-png.18969
I tried to use uneven Cylinders to simulate messily rolled up jacket sleeves; as well as skin colored stickers on the Cloth Vambrace (so apparently has a skin condition that makes his arms look flabby...).​
amir-5-png.18970
Yeah, kickass face tatoo right?​
amir-7-png.18972
Strange place for a pistol I guess, but the... chap-like thingy on Cervy's pants look like they could hold a holster. Plus look! I used a "1" sticker to simulate a pocket in the coat!​
amir-9-png.18974

I've been having second thoughts about him though, and I'm thinking of replacing him with my "mage" for my submission.

Kade
Kade (1).png

Around him is a magic "octogram" which assists him in coctrolling his magical powers
Kade (10).png
Kade (9).png
Kade (8).png

NAME: Kade
RACE: Humanoid- "Arcadian"
CLASS: (White) Mage
WEAPON: Magic (Viola)
FIGHTING STYLE: "Shining Pictogram"
WEAPON OF CHOICE: "Immaculate Octogram"- Magic
SUMMARY:
The crown prince of Arcadia. At his birth, Arcadia had defeated a powerful demon, but before it died it tried to take over Kade as he was being born to use his body as a vessel. While the demon is harbored within him, the great Arcadian sages placed a seal on Kade that would prevent the demon's influence from completely overtaking him. The magic used to subdue the demon also happened to enhance Kade's magical abilites as he grew. Kade's magical prowess had exceeded far past anyone regular magic practioner of his age. He mostly practiced defensive and healing magics, but could easily handle a battle as well. He was rarely allowed to practiced magic as the royal family thought it dangerous, beacuse of the demon inside of him. Kade wisehed to use his abilities to help the less fortunate, but was not allowed to leave the palace. On his twentieth birthday, many nobles had heard that the seal on Kade was not everlasting and would soon be broken by the demon. Many simply wished to kill Kade, which would in turn kill the demon, as the great sages were no longer alive to replace the seal. Kade was the king and queen's only child, but they could not stop the uprising of citizens that wanted to kill him. Kade disguised himself and fled. He used this oppurtunity to travel the land by helping and curing people with his magic. He bacme know as the White Sage, acharacter of folklore. He wished to do as much good as he could while on a spirutual journey to find a way to either reseal the demon, or kill himself. In whatever story, Kade would join the party, and then there would be a side story that would involve you having to fight him as the demon. :D

MORE PICS
Kade (7).png
Kade (6).png
Kade (5).png

His main colors are white and light blue, but the red accents represent the demon inide him.
Kade (4).png

He is masked beacuse he is kind of a fugitive...
Kade (3).png

The blue line is the seal that restrains the demon inside of him
Kade (2).png

Next is not a different character, but Kade when he fails to keep the seal intact or kill himself, and the demon takes over his body and his immense magical powers enstilled to him by the great sages.
KadeX (1).png

Now the color red is all over the place...
KadeX (7).png
KadeX (6).png
KadeX (5).png
KadeX (4).png
KadeX (3).png

With the seal broken, the demon's influence spreads from the point on the face, to... all over...
KadeX (2).png
BONUS COSTUME- Awakening after demon is defeated
KadeY (4).png

Red and blue are now mixed through out, and ttattered clothes remain tattered.
KadeY (3).png
KadeY (2).png
KadeY (1).png

He now can used both the power of the seal, and the remains of the demon. The are now one. His eyes also reamain red.

But I don't know if I want to keep Amir the rogue in the contest, or switch to Kade the mage... which is cooler? What do you guys think? Thank you.

Attachments

• Cassandra (15).png
    Cassandra (15).png
    1.3 MB · Views: 369
  • Amir (1).png
    Amir (1).png
    425.9 KB · Views: 356
  • Amir (2).png
    Amir (2).png
    537 KB · Views: 295
  • Amir (3).png
    Amir (3).png
    464.6 KB · Views: 328
  • Amir (4).png
    Amir (4).png
    537.3 KB · Views: 337
  • Amir (5).png
    Amir (5).png
    857 KB · Views: 330
  • Amir (6).png
    Amir (6).png
    314.6 KB · Views: 293
  • Amir (7).png
    Amir (7).png
    931.8 KB · Views: 323
  • Amir (8).png
    Amir (8).png
    98.8 KB · Views: 353
  • Amir (9).png
    Amir (9).png
    814.8 KB · Views: 338
  • Sophitia (12).png
    Sophitia (12).png
    598.2 KB · Views: 429
Good like with that contest. You've seemed to have mastered the system. I'd actually think your recreations of past characters were really in the game if I did not know about SCV's character creation. I liked how you created a duster without the Long Leather Coat or the Baihu Coat. It really shows your expertise.

Some stuff...

Updated Kade
Kade (11).png
Kade (14).png
Kade (13).png
Kade (12).png
KadeX.png
KadeY.png

Pride (or Vanity) and Wrath (or Anger)- entries for the Seven Deadly Sins challenge
Pride (3).png
Pride (4).png
Pride (1).png
Pride (2).png

Clearly, he has nothing to be vain about...

Wrath (5).png

Om non nom... Meaty axe...

Wrath (4).png
Wrath (3).png
Wrath (2).png

Lila- Entry for Idoll's riddle challenge thing, representing the the fufilment and/or the hollowness of love
Lila (3).png
Lila (5).png
Lila (2).png
Lila (1).png
Lila (4).png

Neat huh? Took a lot of pattern and sticker work...

Sucky Darth Vader
DarthVader (1).png
DarthVader (4).png
DarthVader (3).png
DarthVader (2).png

Meh...

Spa Mom- I was bored, and it's pretty cool
SpaMom (6).png
SpaMom (3).png
SpaMom (5).png
SpaMom (2).png

After armor break she's ready for the jacuzzi! Just wipe the stuff off your face...

SpaMom (1).png

Sitting in steam a room while pigging out on kebabs... that's the life.

I was playing around with face patterns and realized that the one that makes it look like your face is torn off, when recolored green, kind of looks like a facemask! And thus Spa Mom, mother of 5; taking a trip to the day spa, was born. The Town Gierl Kimono makes a nice robe, I never thought I would use the onsen sticker, head towel made from Thief Bandanna and two pairs from Vicious Horns. And those gorgeous eye cucumbers are made from the Goddess' Feather Brooch.

Joan Rivers
JoanRivers (3).png
JoanRivers (4).png
JoanRivers (2).png

It really doesn't do her justice, I was just fooloing around. That is the power of the sun sticker however! Botoxed face!

Attachments

• JoanRivers (1).png
    JoanRivers (1).png
    372.8 KB · Views: 338
  • Wrath (1).png
    Wrath (1).png
    790.4 KB · Views: 314
  • SpaMom (4).png
    SpaMom (4).png
    400.5 KB · Views: 324
More stuff today!

Rock with effort this time
Rock (13).png
Rock (12).png
Rock (7).png
Rock (11).png
Rock (10).png
Rock (9).png
Rock (8).png
Rock (14).png

Actually tried to make it resemble his SCIV 1P, pretty good. Raccon Tails on his arms, Vicious horns for skull buckle. His wrap is supposed to have a drape in the front and back, but the front only Cloth Wrap is actually thinner and more resemblant to the real one.

Crappy Astaroth 3P to resemble older 1Ps
Astaroth (2).png
Astaroth (3).png
Astaroth (1).png

I wanted Rock to look like he was kicking the REAL Astaroth's ass, not the frankenstein or robot one.

New original- Long Quantou
Quantou (1).png
Quantou (5).png
Quantou (4).png
Quantou (3).png
Quantou (2).png

His name means "Fist of the dragon" I think... Knuckle dusters made from the hreo's crest thing. I haven't planned out his story yet... Not sure if I want to replace the sleeves with fingerless gloves of some sort...

Back