Yoshi Combo Vids

Darwinism

[08] Mercenary
I dunno if there is a thread already, but could we get a compilation of Yoshi combo vids, other than lolos? There we're two on his that I didn't know how to do properly but now that thats over I've figured out some of my own. if I knew how to record without just sticking a camera up to my TV then I'd do it.

Also, here are 2 combo's that I've figured out from FC (while rising) K starter.

CH FC:K:,:1::B:+:K:, :6::B:,:3::A::B:, :aB:+:K:, :6::(6)::B: 83~ (I got this to 94 somehow I can't remember though.

CH FC:K:, :2::(2):_:8::(8)::B:, :6::B:, :1::B:+:K:, :bA: 78-80+ (not sure why the damage changes) (NOT SURE IF THIS IS BREAKABLE, SO FAR IT HASN'T BEEN)

:2::(2):_:8::(8)::B: is not needed, just for added length and flash if you like that. I usually don't.

The second one is much easier to pull off than the 1st, but the first is fun just for how long it is. The CH on the FC:K: is quite easy to achieve, as most players see yoshi crouched and try to do something. If you have trouble FC'ing, then do a :2::B: or a :2::A:. Also :A: out of MED gives yoshi an FC to pull off the :K:

If you know any other moves that force yoshi to crouch that's not as insanely hard as iMCF, please post.

CH WS K and CH 6B are both shakable and not guaranteed. Therefore, they are not combos.

RDDK put together a combo vid three months back that is fairly comprehensive. It covers almost all the normal combos and a couple wall combos.

I'm working on a Yoshi wall combo video. I have a little over 2 minutes done so far. Just have to find time to record more.

Back