Yoshi Gameplay Videos

um which one is you :/ Nvm...ima just assume you're player 1 yoshi.

Probably bumping an old thread but w/e, I doesn't afraid of anything. Some really fun matches of me an Red Djinn going at it. Used to mirror match each other with Yoshi back in 4 all the time, sorta fell off with Yoshi in this one since he got a little worse imo. These matches rekindled my love for the character though.
I understand this isn't some MLG top play, but it wasn't supposed to be, :P just some fun casuals

I may need to join the Yoshi sparring sessions. Could learn a thing or two. You guys play a lot more aggressive than my Yoshi.

I may need to join the Yoshi sparring sessions. Could learn a thing or two. You guys play a lot more aggressive than my Yoshi.
For sure man, I'm always down for some friendly matches, specially Yoshi mirrors. Message me next time you're on, I saw you on earlier today but I was balls deep in some Skyrim :3

Probably bumping an old thread but w/e, I doesn't afraid of anything. Some really fun matches of me an Red Djinn going at it. Used to mirror match each other with Yoshi back in 4 all the time, sorta fell off with Yoshi in this one since he got a little worse imo. These matches rekindled my love for the character though.
I understand this isn't some MLG top play, but it wasn't supposed to be, :P just some fun casuals

Whos that RedDjinn guy? I hear he kisses boys

Whos that RedDjinn guy? I hear he kisses boys
I wouldn't know anything about that lol. BTW, you changed your gamertag right? Me and you fell off for some reason, we should play some next time you're on. My tag is "Scitna" hit me up man.

I wouldn't know anything about that lol. BTW, you changed your gamertag right? Me and you fell off for some reason, we should play some next time you're on. My tag is "Scitna" hit me up man.

Yeah Red told me you were looking for me. Had to get a whole new gamertag since coming back from PSN. I missed you tho mang. New gamertag is X HotRodDave X. Or you can always just get it of Red's list.

For sure man, I'm always down for some friendly matches, specially Yoshi mirrors. Message me next time you're on, I saw you on earlier today but I was balls deep in some Skyrim :3
For right now, I have to go by an alt. Tight on money for personal needs. However, I'll send you a friend request. Look out for a text that says "JF4AAAAA addict", as I'll also let you know it's me.

Not my gameplay, but this is probably one of the best things I have ever seen related to Yoshi.
Massive props to this guy, wherever he is.

From where I stand, both players imho felt like meh. I felt they weren't necessarily taking advantage of each other at every turn. It felt like an even match, yet it was just meh to me. The Yoshi trying to do bA to get stylish, the Alpha Pat plays like a noob trying to land stuff. Maybe the Yoshi was holding back? I dunno.

Anyways, I hope we get to play tomorrow in some Yoshi mirrors in whatever GC the 8wayrunners run.

From where I stand, both players imho felt like meh. I felt they weren't necessarily taking advantage of each other at every turn. It felt like an even match, yet it was just meh to me. The Yoshi trying to do bA to get stylish, the Alpha Pat plays like a noob trying to land stuff. Maybe the Yoshi was holding back? I dunno.

Anyways, I hope we get to play tomorrow in some Yoshi mirrors in whatever GC the 8wayrunners run.

Yeah, I know what you mean. He has a few other videos where he seems to try to be flashy. Using a lot of IFP and stuff like that. I just felt like that last little bit needed to be seen by as many people as possible. Not to spoil anything for anyone, but I was laughing pretty hard.

Back on topic: Does everyone meet up in the Los Angeles room tomorrow? Thought I read that somewhere but I wasn't sure if that was the real location. Ether way, I'll try to get on at some point tomorrow afternoon and run a few with you there. If not then, soon.

Everyone might be in LA. Hopefully, I won't receive much of an assignment in my college tomorrow morning. I live in Florida just so you know. That way, you and I can plan when to fight.

Everyone might be in LA. Hopefully, I won't receive much of an assignment in my college tomorrow morning. I live in Florida just so you know. That way, you and I can plan when to fight.
The PockyYoshi lives in Florida? I had no idea! What general area of Florida are you in? i.e. Southern/Northern/Central etc..?

Had some fun in GC today, first time I've landed Yoshi's JF4AAAAA combo online in a long time.
Also, gotta love the shenanigans that take part in any match where Yoshi is being played. This match goes from a somewhat serious casual match to mindfucked luls in a matter of seconds. lol at the super launch.

Back