Yoshi Online Sparring Hotness YOSH

RedDjinn

Dat Hillbilly
Well I'm back, I'm rusty and Looking for sparring partners, Hajime you pwnd my ass last time haha I felt scrubby cause I was only doing like 9 different set - ups.

Basicly this thread is an online sparring partner REQUEST.

If you would like to get in some matches or would like to post your gamer tag so I can find
you for some matches I would appreciate it.

These matches will be using only YOSHIMITSU. I'm looking to widen my range again by people showing me things that I havnt done in a while so it will jar my memory banks.

If your new with yoshi I still invite you to play anytime you see me online and I will show you everything I know. Teaching also provides me with better knowledge and playing skills.

My gamertag is I VIZDISDIK I thats two i's with a space in between. Send me a msg and I will join your room or you may join mine. If i'm not online you can tell me what time you will be on till and I will msg you when I get on.

Again, please use only yoshimitsu I find everyone plays yoshi a little different, therefore I take the best of everyone's yoshi I see and try throw it in with mine.

CODEmaster, Hajime, Dorya (if you see this) Get at me we got sparring to do ;)

GT : I VIZDISDIK I :sc2yos2::

Cool I'm actually thinking about getting back into this strictly for any tourneys in my area. Ive been away so long lol I cant imagine all the dirtys people have now for their characters. Ill post in there too, wish I had some offline competition in my area. I could goto ATL lol Ive played with that crowd before but shit thats like 5 hour drive there and back. MICK lives about an hour away but hes on a military base so its a bitch to get in there! Guess I'll just practice up and see what I can online then make it to any close tourneys that come around! Thanks!

Alright, little easier for me if you just send me a msg on XBL I'll check it and see if your on or not... I'm not online everyday like most people but when I am on I will check it and see if your on and invite you in! Hopefully since your in cali it wont be that bad, Im kinda 50/50 with you guys some of you I get great connections with some I dont lol

ZOMBIEBEAR666 "find me if you want..."

Pretty sure I played you the other day... Maybe in a player match or something but I remember that name... Ill hit you up as well... Anyone that posts here please just msg me and I will check your name every time i'm online and see if you want to "YOSH" ;) This weekend I will be in memphis on business so I probably wont get on but there is still a possibility... This is just to build up my yoshi friends so we can start feeding off of each other...

YOOOSSSHHHH - GG'S to Shek Dimmak and some other yoshi but I forgot his GT... Shek you should get in with me and Dimmak hes pretty solid from what I saw... I need some codemaster hajime and sigel, Zombiebear and babalook i'll hit you up if I can but I never get on the net once I'm home and I keep forgetting your GT's, itd be alot easier if you would just send me a msg... HRD says he knows you Zombie so maybe I can get him to invite you in sometime. Either way yesterday was fun till my connection took a dump ;)

thanks Viz.. but again i feel there's better yoshi's out there, in fact i know.. =) hit up babalook and zombiebear for some real comp.!!

Looking for a Yoshi with a hint of comedy? That's when Pocky Yoshi kicks in.
My live is same is same as my name. But, I also go by ArcadiaZero(if I'm broke and need to feed off of my bros profile). Once my 360 is fixed/renewed/etc. and I have live, Pocky Yoshi will challenge thee to some casual matches.

wellll......i dnt play yoshit ofen, but he is one of my mains nonetheless...im on psn...gt is badass99...hit me up wit a message and we can play...

Yoshi is one of my mains and I am looking for someone to teach me when to use the Tekken moves at proper times. If anyone can help me with that hit me up. My PSN is Huejass

Sometimes I have a bad connection with RDDK (thats online for ya), but last time I remember it was tolerable... But yes I'd like that, RDDK plays so wild, man, he got me with those 4A JF's (which I gave up on)... Online isn't good, but it's better than nothing, and for some of us it's all we got for that "SC4 Expeewience!!!"...
BTW I'm usually in Training going over frames n' stuff...

Sick all these PSN people im on XBL but I'll def hit you up! I ususally host a room so if you ever see me in player match feel free to jump in and tell me your from 8WR then we can YOSH ;) Already met like 6 yoshis from here, ZombieBear I gots to play you hopefully the lag will be aight since you arent across the country lol

I may not be on for a week or two, I just got a puppy and she's a handful (About 8 Weeks Old), keeping an eye on her is a fulltime job ~lol... By the time I'm on I'll be Forging in Halo: Reach's "Forge World", I'll see if I can sneak some XBL time in when she's sleeping... Funny thing to me is I'm a cat person...

I may not be on for a week or two, I just got a puppy and she's a handful (About 8 Weeks Old), keeping an eye on her is a fulltime job ~lol... By the time I'm on I'll be Forging in Halo: Reach's "Forge World", I'll see if I can sneak some XBL time in when she's sleeping... Funny thing to me is I'm a cat person...

I have several concerns about this post. A cat person?? ur a fuckin Cat person?? With a voice like the fuckin devil, I would assume you sacrafice cats as opposed to keeping one for a pet.

The other thing....Halo is for fags. I just lost respect points for you...LOL

I took up yoshi a long time ago but gave up. Im thinking bout picking him up again just so you guys have something to laugh at. and that way you all will quit whining when Maxi beats your ass...LMAO

Im in VIZ....Let the yoshi lessons begin...BTW Zombie you still owe me voldo lessons

HRD

Ill be on tonight anyone looking to YOSH hit me up... P.S. dont think your god if you beat me ;) I'm nobody and its online.... If you kick me out of your room and your from 8WR and call me a spammer I shall give you bad rep for lacking skill... If you call my yoshi a spammer you need to wake up and smell the iMCF 4 AAAAA a:B+K JF coffee

Seriously i'll hit like iMCF 22B 4A jf series a:B+K and sometimes if by a wall DNK series 3B to end it and immediatly following the match I will get what a spammer or ring out whore msgs...

LoL Save your comments for people that actually care... I hit my 23 hitter online on a guy the other day when the match before i was playing with my beginner mitsu and roasting his ass he then said quit spamming.... lol so i pick yoshi... 2 perfects and a 23 wall hit combo later my msg back says SPAM THAT BITCH :)

Hes like i didnt cuss you asshole! then he picks taki does 9KKK for two ring outs in a row... lol then i ring him out three times in a row so thats when he says ring out whore! and this guy was a marine... he sure bitched alot for a marine...

Anyways just some funny stories... come in and have some fun tonight! I'll be drunk and crunk ;)

namuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Back