Yoshimitsu by lolo 1.03

lolo

[11] Champion
This is a different video, it´s not about combos, I think there are enough combo videos for the most characters, Syxx has taken care about that, hehehehe.
In this video I´m only doing some test with 44bB, and jumping above the enemy and other stuffs.
Jumping not only works to get on the back of the opponent, but it has some strange effects, for example, against Voldo´s 2A+B... It makes it whiff and that´s a mid...
There´s something funny against Kilik´s 6AAA... the third hit will whiff if you keep pressed "2".

Here´s the video:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ivn4VyZaFdc&feature=channel_page&fmt=18

Cool vid LOLO. :)

I was wondering whats the timing if you know exactly for the suicide heal? I think if you mastered this after the 1 spin, this alone would put yoshi ontop not to mention mind fuck your opponents to death.

Also on 44Bb I find it hard to get more than 1 off say 3b. Any advice?

Loved the landing IMCF looked so stylish :P

Eltoshan, you can use A+K against Lizardman´s WSKKK, you have to press A+K to interrupt the second one, and that will give u a double hit, giving the chance for a:B+K, and 66B it´s guaranteed against Lizardman.

Emerald-Panther, I haven´t mastered the healing after suicide, I´m getting it like 30 or 40 percent, and somehow ít´s easier to do after suicide in REF. Just try to do press A at the very last moment of the first spin, or try to get something to calculate the time, for example, I press A, B, K, G, A after the suicide, that´s more or less the timing requiered, depending on how fast you press the buttons, you may add one button or don´t.

As for 44bB after 3B, it´s hard to do, as a matter fact, it´s easier to do after CH 3B, and you have to be very fast and get the timing for the second 44bB. I had the same problems to get these, but as I have been playing with tira, I think my fingers got faster cause Tira´s BF´s.
Anyway, 44bB is there to be abused, it´s a great move.

Back