Yoshimitsu Namu Combos

^ That's dangerous is many ways, sadly. Like you said, it's shakeable. And also, they could just as easily drain your life if they hit the B button.

Don't know if this has already been posted here, but I discovered a nice and easy combo that recovers some HP:

CH 6B *delay* 6[A+K]4

This has to be done when the opponent's stun animation is almost ended. However, some may get used to it.
A downside to this combo is that it is shakeable.

In addition to what Codemaster said, this is not a combo. Combos are guaranteed damage. This is a shakable stun into a throw that can be ducked on anticipation or broken to reverse the life gain.

66[A+K] is gold though, i swear that shit tracks better than you may expect (difficult to passively step). I've eaten it from other Yoshi's several times thinking i was scrubby, but it really is worth doing, and mastering the jf.

HotNikkelz: He said 6[A+K]4, not 66[A+K]. And the problem with the JF from the suicide is that there are massive windows to input the initial spin and all subsequent spins. Because of this, the JF timing between each spin can change based on when you buffer the prior spin, making the JF stupidly hard and impractical for competitive play, just like the 4A JFs are. So, yeah, great as a finisher when you're up on health, but useless beyond that, imho. There are more practical things Yoshi players could work on.

ohhh, heh my bad. 6A+K that stupid handslap move. I hate that move.
About the suicide, you can practice the timing i think. I've managed to get it 3 times in a row so i doubt it's that hard. If i fail from the first spin, i just don't bother. But yeah, there's more important stuff to worry about :p

Sure...you can practice 4A JF timing too, but no one's mastered it or taken the time to master. Also, 66[A+K] is so slow initially, I imagine Yoshi players who try and master it would suffer from the Setsuka effect. Namely, various TVs with various amounts of lag will screw up your timing regardless of how well you think you have it locked in by muscle memory. The timing becomes nebulous when lag is introduced.

risky but new combo ?
against Mitsurugi RELIC STANCE (someone or something disturbs your opponent...): 66B 4AAAAA 4AAAAA 44bB aB+K 66B !! Totally guaranteed...
^^"

im guna upload a little yoshi combo that i need your help guys i cant tell how much the dmg increases with tech cause when i look at the dmg each time the FC 1K hits and add it up the dmg would is way to large for how much dmg it appears to be :(

Juggles that end in a:B+K, 66B are only guaranteed on Maxi, Hilde, Siegfried, Nightmare, Astaroth, Rock, and Lizardman unless stated otherwise.

dunno if this question already been answered in this thread, but i can't escape 3B, a:B+K, 66B not even once with X or Cass, any tip how to do it?

risky but new combo ?
against Mitsurugi RELIC STANCE (someone or something disturbs your opponent...): 66B 4AAAAA 4AAAAA 44bB aB+K 66B !! Totally guaranteed...
^^"

Always love the crazy stuff you find, even if some of it's insane. =)

im guna upload a little yoshi combo that i need your help guys i cant tell how much the dmg increases with tech cause when i look at the dmg each time the FC 1K hits and add it up the dmg would is way to large for how much dmg it appears to be :(

Turn off CH and do it again. I don't know for sure, but leaving CH may skew the damage from FC 1K on tech? You should be able to just add everything up then.

dunno if this question already been answered in this thread, but i can't escape 3B, a:B+K, 66B not even once with X or Cass, any tip how to do it?

Tech to Yoshi's right.

uh im makeing combo video you guys got any ideas for flashy dont wory about impracticality unless its like 8 4A:A:A:A:A:A's thats a nono

the "flashiest" stuff you'll do is in the #:A:A:A:A:A series ^_^ more than one 44b:B on launches, iMCF... iono. he doesn't really have a ton of 'flashy' options.

the "flashiest" stuff you'll do is in the #:A:A:A:A:A series ^_^ more than one 44b:B on launches, iMCF... iono. he doesn't really have a ton of 'flashy' options.

this is kinda what i meant by to impractical ive tried this and the 4A JF barley ever recover for me so this make me want to rip my pubes of.

this is kinda what i meant by to impractical ive tried this and the 4A JF barley ever recover for me so this make me want to rip my pubes of.

UB Tech trap. I believe JonnyBlaze mentions it in his tech trap thread from way back when...either that or Lolo mentioned it. Not sure who. >_<

here's something...

CH 33B [B+K] DNK 3B. time the DNK with right when/instant before they hit the ground, else the 2nd hit of DNK won't relaunch.

here's something...

CH 33B [B+K] DNK 3B. time the DNK with right when/instant before they hit the ground, else the 2nd hit of DNK won't relaunch.

That is a valid combo along with CH 33B [B+K], a:B+K, 66B_1B. Impractical, but definitely valid.

Back